mazolaman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to give an update. So I ended up killing this box in about a month which is the fastest for me and I want to retract my original post. These have been amazing! It was the weirdest thing, t

This is one the biggest pile of truth-cons, bullshxx, misinformation and false rumours I have ever read on a cigar forum. Unbelievable! What a great first post… I have been smoking these cigars (o

I LOVE these cigars!!! And they are such a pleasure for the money. I am so tired of the argument that you have to spend $20+ every time I go to my cigar shop... and I buy these online. Recently, I bo

The 2013's are smoking really well.

Good to hear, I have a JUN 13 box I picked up in Havana that I have not opened and I have not had one of these before. Look forward to trying my first one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still making my way though my first box of them and its a been roughly 60/40 (smoke-able/ plugged). The smoke-able ones have been enjoyable- great commuter cigar as mentioned above.

Is anyone else seeing the same frequency of plugged sticks?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Finally got a box of these after seeing so many promising replies on here. Box looked excellent and smelled nice too. Tried two and can't say that I'm impressed...in fact it was terrible. I'm hoping time will cure them and they are just sick or something but so far really disappointing.

Finally got a box of these after seeing so many promising replies on here. Box looked excellent and smelled nice too. Tried two and can't say that I'm impressed...in fact it was terrible. I'm hoping time will cure them and they are just sick or something but so far really disappointing.

How old are they? I bought one at a B&M that was 1 year old and it was fantastic.

Got a box that was just a couple months old and it was quite bland, all the flavours were muted.

Give it some rest and try again.

How old are they? I bought one at a B&M that was 1 year old and it was fantastic.

Got a box that was just a couple months old and it was quite bland, all the flavours were muted.

Give it some rest and try again.

I forget the month but it was a '13 box. The cigar was acrid and even a bit sour at times. I'll let them rest and hope they get better.

Another update.

I let it sit in the freezer for about 5 days and smoked another one today with a buddy. It smoked like a totally different cigar and it was actually very enjoyable (we both agreed). I might have rushed the first two that I smoked so it might not have been as good. I'll smoke more and decide if I should get another box. If they smoke anything like they did tonight, probably the best bang for buck cigar you can get coming out of Cuba right now.

• Like 2

I found them dullsville, unfortunately, but Im not a big HdM guy. I like the creaminess, but dont care for a lot of woody notes.

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to give an update. So I ended up killing this box in about a month which is the fastest for me and I want to retract my original post. These have been amazing! It was the weirdest thing, they got better one after another and now I'm down to just 3 left. I've been sharing it a lot as well and everyone I've shared it with loved it.

I'm about to order 2 more boxes of these and maybe a box of PL MC's as well. I think I've found Cuba's best hidden secret, the C&C's! I have cigars that are 10x more expensive but certainly don't smoke 10x better. Highly recommend these to anyone that's interested, give them a week of rest and they'll be smoking wonderfully.

• Like 3

Great remark! Price doesn't always decide how good a cigar is.....lots of good smokes at an affordable price :) Palmas are an excellent smoke!

Just wanted to give an update. So I ended up killing this box in about a month which is the fastest for me and I want to retract my original post. These have been amazing! It was the weirdest thing, they got better one after another and now I'm down to just 3 left. I've been sharing it a lot as well and everyone I've shared it with loved it.

I'm about to order 2 more boxes of these and maybe a box of PL MC's as well. I think I've found Cuba's best hidden secret, the C&C's! I have cigars that are 10x more expensive but certainly don't smoke 10x better. Highly recommend these to anyone that's interested, give them a week of rest and they'll be smoking wonderfully.

• Like 1