Cohiba bhk 52 or 54?

Question for members

Got a lil extra coin so im getting ready to order a box of BHK's. I have smoked a 52 that was great but have never smoked a 54. Do you have any thoughts in terms of deference in flavor, strength?

Thanks

Get a sampler of all three before you decide on a box. Each one is excellent on it's own. But there are some differences.

BHK52. Very good smoke. I think there are better cigars to be had for the price. Many others swear by them. Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed the hell out of it and rated it well.

BHK54 Excellent cigar. This one makes the price tag seem worth it. They smoke beautifully ROTT.

BHK56 Needs some aging. I saw a considerable difference in having smoked two of them 6 months apart. This is a "dark horse" candidate. This is one cigar you want to experience all by your lonesome if you can.

I am a 52 Guy all the way..... Have smoked 3 54's thus far and as Frank stated tremendous ROTT, but the 52's always left me wanting more to the point where I crave them.. 56 is just too much tobacco for me and my jaw.. :cigar:

I would Take Franks advice, (BUT NEVER SHLOMOS) buy 2 stix ea of the 52 and 54 before you invenst in a box for long term. :stir:

While in Cuba I smoked the 52 and 54, 54 was the winner hands down but everyone's palate is different. The 54, for me was just a better all around smoke

I have had 3 of the 52s, all very good cigars and excellent for fresh CCs (to me at least), but not worth the price point to me (albeit a small sample set here). Perhaps with age.

I've had 2 of the 54s, and both of those were loads better than any of the 52s that I've had! The 52s were spicier, but the 54s were richer and more complex. To me, the 54 is actually worth they money, which is surprising to me because I'm pretty cheap. I've not had the 56 yet.

To me, there is a definite "Behike flavor" that is unique to these cigars, and I happen to love it (unfortunately, lol). The 54 has a lot more of that flavor, whereas I only found it here and there in the 52s. Again, small sample set.

I've only had the 54 and each one was a wonderful smoke and worth the price tag. As has been mentioned they can be tough on the jaw!