Prayers for Guy (Laficion).

El Presidente

Monique (Guys wife) has e-mailed the following a few minutes ago.

"Guy is at the emergency service in Montpellier hospital. Hes has AVC onsunday (european time) night he is between life and death we need a miracle"

I will try and find out what is happening. If any of our other French Connection know, please contact me. I don't want to burden Monique

For the rest of us....Prayers for our Friend

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monique (Guys wife) has e]pmailed the following a few minutes ago.

"Guy is at the emergency service in Montpellier hospital. Hes has AVC onsunday (european time) night he is between life and death we need a miracle"

I will try and find out what is happening. If any of our other French Connection know, please contact me. I don't want to burden Monique.

For the rest of us....Prayers for our Friend

Oh my Lord!

God bless you Guy, you are true gentleman.

Lord grant this man many more days, months and years here with us. He is a fine fellow, a gentleman, a kind soul. We need more people like him here and I humbly ask of you, that you leave him with us. If not for our sake, for the sake of his beautiful wife and family, I know that his loss will be felt by many, including me, worldwide.

Thanks for posting this Rob. If you have a conduit to him, please wish him well for me. -Ray

prayers sent to a gentlemen I never had the pleasure to meet, but through our host's forum, feel as though I have known him for years...

Terrible and shocking news. Guy and I were corresponding about meeting for a cigar on my upcoming trip to France. I was about to send a message last night but didn't complete the task. Even though we never met, he was willing to welcome me with open arms as a fellow BOTL. Prayers sent with a heavy heart...

Dave