It's all about the cut.....  

214 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ribeye - best cut for maximum beef:fat ratio, best cut for deep marbling, best cut for larger steaks, but still tender, most flavorful cut, most "beef-like" flavor, best cut for bone in or bone out o

If they voted for anything other than a bone in ribeye, they are either a child, a hippy, a female on a diet or quiet possibly , all 3.

Ribeye... the flavor is in the fat!

Ribeye - best cut for maximum beef:fat ratio, best cut for deep marbling, best cut for larger steaks, but still tender, most flavorful cut, most "beef-like" flavor, best cut for bone in or bone out option, best value for buying uncut in bulk, cut most widely favored by steak experts as the King of Cuts. Best cut for juiciest meat.

Ditto!

Another vote for the Ribeye, but I prefer the boneless variety that have been Spencered. All the fatty marbly goodness, tenderness, and flavor, but no bone to get in your way. A good 1.5" to 2" Spencered Ribeye simply can't be beat.

Cheers,

~ Greg ~

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2.

• Like 1

NY strip for me

You are the first brave soul to admit strip. I knew it was coming but why??????

• 2 weeks later...

If limited to the choices above. Porterhouse. If cooked right, you get a nicely rendered and crispy fat at the side. The meat albeit less tender but taste the best.

My personal fav is the flank steak. cooked in a bag at 52 celsius for 16hours followed by a quick searing under infrared grill. The end result is buttery beefy taste.

• Like 1