It's all about the cut.....  

214 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ribeye - best cut for maximum beef:fat ratio, best cut for deep marbling, best cut for larger steaks, but still tender, most flavorful cut, most "beef-like" flavor, best cut for bone in or bone out o

If they voted for anything other than a bone in ribeye, they are either a child, a hippy, a female on a diet or quiet possibly , all 3.

Ribeye... the flavor is in the fat!

• 1 month later...

Sirloin tip steak for me. Its full of protein and lean. which works perfectly for me and my training program. Plus when marinated its still a damn good piece of meat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I will have to say 1 3/4" or more prime bone in rib steak, end cut (near the chuck), cooked rare with some Montreal Steak Spices. So much flavor and tenderness, the perfect ratio of marbeling and meat. After that I need a long full bodied complex cigar for desert.

• 3 weeks later...

Bone in tomahawk rib eye. But there are some great cuts you didn't place in your poll.

1) Hanger steak

2) skirt steak

That's using the word "great" pretty liberally.

Given the choice between a Prime Bone In Ribeye or a skirt steak, why would you ever choose skirt steak??? Skirt steak belongs being marinated, tenderized, grilled, sliced and covered up with grilled onions peppers, cheese, sour cream, guacamole and wrapped in a tortilla.

That's using the word "great" pretty liberally.

Given the choice between a Prime Bone In Ribeye or a skirt steak, why would you ever choose skirt steak??? Skirt steak belongs being marinated, tenderized, grilled, sliced and covered up with grilled onions peppers, cheese, sour cream, guacamole and wrapped in a tortilla.

Not liberal at all. They are both great steaks. Completely different from a tomahawk but great none the less. Maybe you should try a new recipe and stop making fajitas with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I must confess.........Strassburger Prime Dry Aged Porterhouse Steak is my choice.....