A bit of a guide to Newbie members....

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For those new members registering here, and coming into the FOH community....cheers and welcome, first and foremost, and wholeheartedly. You'll find all sorts of people here, from right across the wo

Hello and thanks for the add. I am a disabled vet with double vision from head injury. So, it might take me a little while to figure things out. Been smoking cigars since 1997 and love being a part of

Howdy from the chicagoland area! Just read through all 28 pages of the noob questions and i think it is time for a beer and a smoke.      -roland

• 4 weeks later...

whacko, we have a winner for the 'worst brown nosing to the prez' for some time.

but it is a good thread. well done.

Yeah Keith, you need to brown nose Ken too to even things up mate. Great post, by the way!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This is awesome, never thought I would see a forum for cigars!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Don and welcome to FOH!

I suggest you post an introduction here and stick around a bit. Bound to learn a lot.

Newbie from Venezuela!

I have been smoking cigars for over a year, but for the last couple of months I have been dedicated to educate myself about this delicious art/lifestyle. Hope to learn a lot. Thank you all.

You've found a great place to learn, welcome!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As everyone has said this is a great and informative post. One question however, in regards to "If you're curious about LFTH/LFTW (Live From The Humidor / Warehouse) threads and sales, READ UP ON THEM, use the search function, and watch a few to understand what's going on." I searched but not a whole lot came up that made sense. I'll admit I am not good at searching. Are these a reference to 24:24? Where would I go to "READ UP" on these things? Any help or direction is appreciated as I enjoy reading and educating myself.

IIRC, originally it was 12:12:12; 12 cigars listed on sale at 12pm Brissy time, and only up for 12 minutes. Sales were then left up for 24 hrs with a smaller selection and renamed 24:24. The 24/72 refers to the number of hours the sale is up for. I have no idea what the first 24 now denotes.... and I presume neither does Rob! tongue.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm a newbie here. I'm hailing from Fort St. John, BC, Canada. There's been a lot of smoke in the air from wildfires here in the past three weeks, shame it couldn't all be from great cigars instead.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest gorob23

Been around awhile but haven't been here nor been buying much over the years other than 4 college degrees :rolleyes: anyway hope to get back a little more into the flow from MB 

Rob 

• 7 months later...