Smithy's last day

El Presidente

Smithy shares his last day with us tomorrow shead.gif

He is a great mate and never lost to the deck and occasional video.Yet everyone needs to chase his dreams and he has absolutely been a rock and given everything he could give to Czars. He will be sorely missed and tomorrow afternoon on the deck should be an absolute doozy rotfl.gif

We congratulate Allistair in taking on Smithy's role and the lovely Lisa back in a hands on capacity to help out. Good luck Allistair in dealing with Diana and Lisa.....you will grow up fast mate. lol3.gif

Warren (Wazza) will take over Smithy's ORIS watch duties and we have hired a young film maker (Jessica) to shoot and edit vids. Ken, Smithy and I did our last vid yesterday...although I am sure Smithy will be a guest in many more.

To a great friend we wish you every success. You are much loved by everyone here mate. You are not lost to us we know....yet it is a changing of the guard.

Cheers mate ok.gif

Colt will now post the best of Smithy images rotfl.gif

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here I am late at night still editing bloody video reviews. Committed right to the end

Smithy,

It's been a great pleasure getting to know you since my first day on the deck at Jeays Street 4 years ago. You've been a great help always. I wish you all the best as you move on to new adventures.

It was great catching up with you on the deck last Saturday. I'm sorry I can't make it tomorrow because I'm sure it will be a big one.party.gif

Take care, mate, and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Cheers,

Mark

All the best of luck for your future,

thanks for the good advice, the vids, the laughs party.gif

Make sure you make the occasional comeback on the reviews!

Best, cheers, Alex

Some very big shoes to fill. You have sold me some cracking cigars and have always been very kind and helpful, thankyou. You don't need luck in what ever it is your doing. You are a great man and I wish you every success Smithy.

West

Holy ****! That's really sad, however, I really wish you all the best, Smithy. You've been a great bloke every time we met and spoke, and I will miss you, mate. You have one of the finest and refined cigar palates I have ever seen.

I still hope your cherished QLD reds suffer for years to come, however you've got the knowledges of knowing your Maroons have us stuffed for an entire generation.

I hope to catch up with you one day and wish you all the very best! Give me a call if you're ever in this neck of the woods mate. Mi casa e su casa.

Wow didn't see this coming

You have been here ever since I have known this place,your knowledge on all things cigars and especially watches is second to none .

Your presence here will be sorely missed along with your rapier wit,I wish you all the very best for the future my friend ,you are one of life's gentlemen a real class act .

Hope our paths cross again

If your ever in Perth give us a bell

All the best

Cheers Steve

Wow, I didn't know you were leaving - All the very best to you my friend. I truly hope you have every success in your new venture.

May The Force Be With You sneaky.gifpeace.gifbiggrin.png

Good luck with your future endeavors Smithy!

Hopefully we'll still see you around here, and I look forward to the next opportunity of catching up with you over some cigars and drink mate.

Here's a collection of Smithy's finer moments...

image1787.jpg

image1011.jpg

image160.jpg

image1827.jpg

Now here's great multi-tasking skills: a glass of wine, a ciggie and a cigar!

CF11.jpg

image1278.jpg

image1646.jpg

Hopefully will get to catch up with you for a drink and cigar in the future!