Smithy's last day

El Presidente

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here I am late at night still editing bloody video reviews. Committed right to the end

I understand and I see what you do without seeing you. Thank you and respect to all the nuts and bolts in a structural frame. Good form old boy.

If you are ever lost south of home give me a bell. Cheers Nic.

Good luck to you in all that you do. I don't know you personally either, but you will be missed for sure. Hope you come by the forum on occasion to check in.

Damn you Spielberg !!!! He must of saw Smithy's talent behind the lens and needed a protege . Seriously though Smithy although we have never met I will miss your witty comments and general good cheer on this forum. I hope life treat you as well as you have treated us. Vios con dios my friend.

So long Smithy, looking forward tro seeing you on the small screen. Maybe the big screen if the internet is working well

Hey Smithy,

It's like having a son grow up and leave home, except I didn't see this one coming. I know things are always changing, but it is still difficult for some of us older fellows to adjust quickly. It's good to have dreams to chase, and the energy and youth to pursue them. I wish you the very best in your pursuits. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching your videos and reading your comments on the FOH.

Thank you and best wishes,

Curtiss