Por Larrañaga Encantos

ayedfy

Much overrated cigar on foh. I've smoked several examples and just lackluster at best I don't think any amount of age can fix.

Hmmm...I bought a 25 box blind and am not dissatisfied, I just think that the vitola is not preferable. I know Prez likes this size cigar, but I do not, and I think it has everything to do with draw. I basically have to bogart these things to get a good draw (Yes...bogart is a verb see: Little Feat 1978). If this quality tobacco was a 48 ring guage I beleive it will be much better.

• 2 years later...

Has anyone one had one of these more recently?? I have a box in long term storage and was hoping to find something of a more updated review now that there are closer to 7 years old. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2017 at 9:52 AM, Fuzz said:

I'll keep them going, but I'm occasionally sampling from my box. Still have another in storage, though. I believe they have the legs for long term enjoyment.

IMO they are progressing great, one of my favorite RE's with even better up side within 5 years. 

Smoked the last one in my possession at LCDH Melia Habana a couple of weeks ago in the company of some top BOTL @captain007 @albertstagnetto @Benzopyrene @casa_puro_ltd.The cigar was excellent and had the PL sweetness people talk about-I only ever managed to buy a 5er from a BOTL in the UK) and wish I would of bought boxes when seeing them here a few years back at decent prices

2e19a48baf4006e01b99a1e5b93715ef.jpg
b6f905018bb80761f8c390b7d88e2ec3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Loved everything about these. Size, price point and blend. I finished off my last box over Christmas as they really opened up over the past year..  I couldn't keep my hands off them. Wish I had bought a couple more boxes as they definitely have the legs...

• Like 1

This cigar was a no brainer for me, PL+Dalias = love.

I'm enjoying one right now, it's my favorite mid morning smoke.....breakfast of champions!

I remember a form member posting he had 10 box aging, I thought he must be crazy......looks like I'm crazy too!

Down to my last one.  Starting to have flashbacks to my last few Robustos de Larrañaga.  I think this one will be slightly less-difficult to let go of, but dang, I wish they'd make a Dalia for regular production.

Have seen some boxes on secondary lately, with the expected profit margin layered on top, but too pricey for my tastes.  I'll just keep stockpiling Monte Carlos.