Flavor Differences in Siglo Line

The Siglo III is a very creamy cigar. Soft around the edges. It's been a while since I've had one but not much like rest of the line that I've had. I do enjoy them quite a bit. However, for the simple reason of value I don't buy much Cohiba. However those BTO boxes Robs been posting would be worth the coin.

just compare the siglo III to other giant ones out there! the CG is around on par with the Siglo III and they're both favourite regular vits. in my collection. they're all great to the last inch even with a little age on em

good for a treat once in a while. and in the end, that's how you'll enjoy them the most, right?

There are 3000 different siglos in the line since 1999. There is no consistency in these cigars to even render a reasonable judgment. I think they've rolled Siglos in 2000 of the 1999 factories in Cuba in every vintage. Siglo V is a hot mess, the worst of the lot. The biggest difference is that Siglo 6 is a real cigar 20% of the time and the rest are like finding a speck of gold dust on a beach full of sand.

But good thing is that theyre all triple fermented, no?

No Ligero. Seco has different grades of strength as well. Just what I have been told.

X2

was told this when I visited A certain factory a few years ago. Can't get the blend to fit the ring gauge. It came up in conversation when I asked if a BHK could be rolled into a lancero vitola. Was told that too many leaves needed to get the blend right and thus, under a certain ring gauge, it would not be possible using current blend. The conversation evolved to which vitolas do not have ligero, lanceros being one of them.

Believe or not. Up to you. Just sharing knowledge passed onto me. Take it for what it is.