My Humble Collection

Looks great. I imagine you'll be needing more space soon though!

Looks great. I imagine you'll be needing more space soon though!

Yes I do need more space if I buy more boxes I still have an empty 100 count desk top and a 30 count. But I am trying to limit myself as I don't want to go over board too quick.

Yes I do need more space if I buy more boxes I still have an empty 100 count desk top and a 30 count. But I am trying to limit myself as I don't want to go over board too quick.

Yeah, right. Good luck with that. You might as well go ahead and expand your credit card limits because you will be buying many boxes and a larger humidor. You are now a member of The Dark Side and the lure of the leaf will consume you (and empty your wallet). hungry.gif

• Like 2

^ ^ Yup.

On the bright side, I don't have anything left for my other obsessions......er, I mean hobbies that I used to blow money on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah, right. Good luck with that. You might as well go ahead and expand your credit card limits because you will be buying many boxes and a larger humidor. You are now a member of The Dark Side and the lure of the leaf will consume you (and empty your wallet). hungry.gif

I think you gave another noob this same advice on the phone just today!lol

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...