FOH 2014 Texas holdem Competition : Registration Thread

El Presidente

Sunday 2nd of November (8PM Brisbane Time) commences our second 2014 FOH International Texas Holdem Competition party.gif

The Sunday (Brisbane Time...we are a day ahead of most of the world spotlight.gif ) is reserved for Aussie members as they have trouble playing midweek midday. If there is enough demand from the Aussies we will have 2 rounds on that day at 8pm and 9:30 pm. Right now it is only 8pm.

The competition will be played at the same time each day (knockout rounds at 12pm local time/ 9 pm NY time and run over 4-5 days dependent on numbers . I will work out a tournament schedule once you have registered on this Thread your intent to play.

Please nominate your preferred play day on this Thread. The rounds will run

· Sunday 2nd of November Brisbane 8pm Aussies Only

· Sunday 2nd (NY)/Monday 3rd 12pm Brisbane time/9pm NY Time

· Monday (NY)/Tuesday Brisbane

· Tuesday (NY)/Wednesday Brisbane

· Wednesday (NY)/Thursday Brisbane

From the registrations (on this thread) I will work out the round robin knock our comp. Final date for registrations of the comp is Sunday the 26th of october I will post the scheduled knock out rounds on the Monday the 27th of October

This thread simply for you to register. The knock out rounds normally run for 5 days so please advise in your post which days (if any) you prefer and I will try. Remember it kicks off 9pm NY time each day. You will only play one knockout round.

Top two from each table will move to the final, date of which will be advised after discussing it with the finalists.

From that point the rules are:

1. Each registered player is to look at the tournament schedule and advise if they can make it. Let me give you a hint....make it. If you need to be moved to a different day e-mail me [email protected] and I will do my best to accommodate.

2. The times are unchangeable.

3. Each day of the tournament you are nominated for, there will be a PM to you as a reminder. Proceed to the Pokerroom 10 minutes before game time. I will confirm you are there through the Poker room SHOUTBOX. DO NOT SIT AT THE TABLE UNTIL I CALL YOU TO DO SO.

4. Late arrivals will be ruled out. There are no second chances. Sorry Gentlemen, we are working with unsympathetic software.

5. This is a winner take all competition. Where there are 5 or less players on a knockout table, the winner only will progress to the final. Where there are 6 or more players in the knock out table the top two from that round will make the final. You are to advise on the forum who the player/players progressing to the final are.

6. I suggest you play a few hands before the competition starts.

7. It is up to you to make allowances for time differentials. We are working on NY time and Brisbane time. Go to World clock etc to ensure you know when the game will start and try to be on the forum 10 minutes prior.

8. I will advise all participants of who is in the final

Please Register and I will see you at the tables!

Prize? $150 USD $250 AUD cigar voucher.

Good Luck to all competitors!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is an amateur game Mike, no pros See ya at the tables!

Yep, Rob or Alastair runs a game every Thursday at that time.

If there are any issues here, please let me know. We can move things around, but that is just the draw I managed to set up

Notice: No employees, relatives of employees or general wankers allowed to participate in this competition.

Guess that's two out of three, eh Al? sneaky.gif

Well, unless you're related to an employee too. That would be a trifecta!

Notice: No employees, relatives of employees or general wankers allowed to participate in this competition.

Guess that's two out of three, eh Al? sneaky.gif

Well, unless you're related to an employee too. That would be a trifecta!

laugh.png

That's chirpy!!

Keep an eye out for me on the tables mykinz wink.png

• MoeFOH unpinned this topic