Havana Daydreaming Part 2

Bartolomeo

Great write up Ryan clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

It was a pleasure to finally meet you mate and spend some wonderful days together.

The internet at it's best is but a tool that brings together like minded spirits. From the get go it was as if we had known each other for years!

On "tour" blokes such as yourself are gems. You are "All in" at "All times" with that easy nature / caring that endears yourself to your fellow companions and the Cuban people you meet. I know my Cuban friends thoroughly enjoyed your company and there is no higher compliment that can be paid.

You can be my travelling wing man any day. Actually I will be yours lol3.gif

• Like 2

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moderators please feel free to edit out anything that shouldn't be here as far as peoples names, etc, most of it should be no problem and I don't want to cause any trouble for our worldwide friends

This was a great read Ryan. You summed up everything perfectly, especially the knowledge learned on this trip. It's safe to say, that unless you go to Cuba and experience everything first hand, you wi

Yeah, about that..... Managed to tape the entire event from foreplay through the money shot to the stud snuggling at the end. While I'm sure a quick Google would find similar videos it was the commen

Great write up Ryan :clap::clap::clap:

It was a pleasure to finally meet you mate and spend some wonderful days together.

The internet at it's best is but a tool that brings together like minded spirits. From the get go it was as if we had known each other for years!

On "tour" blokes such as yourself are gems. You are "All in" at "All times" with that easy nature / caring that endears yourself to your fellow companions and the Cuban people you meet. I know my Cuban friends thoroughly enjoyed your company and there is no higher compliment that can be paid.

You can be my travelling wing man any day. Actually I will be yours :lol3:

Thanks Rob, feeling is mutual on every you said.....good times my friend :)