RYJ Mille Fleurs

PuroDan

The ones I've had (mostly 2012 and 2013) have been more of a spicy/dry hay type of profile. Not what I'd expect from R&J. Still a good stick and great value though.

Have had these on my radar for a while. Ill smoke an ex#4 once in a while for a change of pace, but RyJ isn't really what I prefer. Nice to hear they're different from the regular line - may have to give them a test drive soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Got my box last night had to smoke today it was a little wet but that R And J flavor was there no doubt I can tell they are good young besides it helps me keep my hands of my Bolivars so they can rest lol. I love these MFs Gonna smoke them while I rest my bigger or stronger cigars

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
12 hours ago, El Corojo said:

How do these compare to the old MM R&J Perfectos? Those had burn problems sometimes, but I really used to love them. 

I just picked up a couple boxes and smoked a few from one already.

They burn great and taste better than they burn.  I trust you will enjoy them should you grab a box or five.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 8/22/2018 at 5:52 AM, rguinn said:

I just had a box of these show up from our host yesterday. I’m really looking forward to giving them a go in a couple of months. I’ve had a taste for the R&J notes with my weekly bourbon of late. 

Would like to make a note of this--which bourbon are you trying with your RyJ?

1 hour ago, Derboesekoenig said:

Would like to make a note of this--which bourbon are you trying with your RyJ?

FR Single barrel, Buffalo Trace, Michter’s 10 and Coronel Taylor small batch. Four Roses Single barrel paired the best out of these imo.