Batman Vs. Superman first trailer

Fosgate

The Final 'Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice' Trailer Is Here

Bats and Supes duke it out, Alfred shows some sass and Diana speaks — finally! Here’s the final official trailer for the upcoming Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice movie - I seriously can't wait for this! lol3.gif

An interesting development

http://www.outerplaces.com/science-fiction/item/11216-report-warner-bros-is-worried-about-batman-v-superman

IMO, this is the issue with trying to build a "shared universe"

The first couple of movies decide whether the rest of the slate is worth doing.

It happened with X-Men (who remembers Wolverine Origins that was meant to spin off into an entire series of Origins Movies) and it happened with The Amazing Spiderman ( AS2 was meant to spin off into a Sinister 6 movie and a Venom movie)

I'd love to see an Aquaman movie, but the likelihood of that happening seems to be hinging on how well BvS does

An interesting development

http://www.outerplaces.com/science-fiction/item/11216-report-warner-bros-is-worried-about-batman-v-superman

IMO, this is the issue with trying to build a "shared universe"

The first couple of movies decide whether the rest of the slate is worth doing.

It happened with X-Men (who remembers Wolverine Origins that was meant to spin off into an entire series of Origins Movies) and it happened with The Amazing Spiderman ( AS2 was meant to spin off into a Sinister 6 movie and a Venom movie)

I'd love to see an Aquaman movie, but the likelihood of that happening seems to be hinging on how well BvS does

I'd love to actually see Carnage in a movie. He is yet to appear and would be awesome.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Saw this tonight. I take it back. Given Christian Bale didn't come back it was the best since Man of Steel and the last Dark Knight. Great adaptation to the Doomsday and bringing Wonder Woman in (Who was a complete bad ass by the way.). If Bale would have come back it probably would be much bigger but they built the story line up for the next installment.

Saw this tonight. I take it back. Given Christian Bale didn't come back it was the best since Man of Steel and the last Dark Knight. Great adaptation to the Doomsday and bringing Wonder Woman in (Who was a complete bad ass by the way.). If Bale would have come back it probably would be much bigger but they built the story line up for the next installment.

Just returned from two weeks holiday and I watched BvS twice with my son - Being a Batman fan, I must say, I really loved it! It "IS" by far the best Batman that comes close to the comic iterations IMO. A veteran like Batman that's fought hard over the years. I like how he even seriously wounds and kills as the original Batman was rutless, somewhere along the lines, various story comic arcs changed that to a "Goody two shoes, I don't kill" Batman, that's not how he was first envisaged.

I was against Affleck at the very start but the past 12 months leading up to this, I changed my mindset after watching a number of his past 2 years of movies. He's come a long way and I'm really looking forward to the next batman which has apparently already been penned by Affleck.

I'm glad to see this is getting some positive reviews, I was worried by some of the negative press I had seen recently. I am going to see this at the weekend so shall look forward to it!

It is interesting that Affleck has penned the next Batman already. I was surprised by his casting but his recent output has been pretty good so I didn't feel too apprehensive.

Seen is yesterday like Mika, I am a big bats fan too. I really enjoyed it, however I was a little lost, but that was my own doing since I haven't seen Man Of Steel yet...plan on watching that this week sometime.

I really liked Affleck as Bats, and I was one that was on board from the get go.....just like Keaton, I never said a bad thing about Affleck....I was just curious and excited to see how he would do as the "World's greatest detective."

Since when is The Flash Mexican or Asian, or whatever he was though?

I enjoyed it and I hope after I watch MoS my questions will be answered.

Now bring on Suicide Squad.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm surprised there wasn't more written on this.

Great movie. Huge superman fan. Big batman fan. Great ending. Brought me back to my comic books of the 90s

The bluray version will have an extra 30 minutes which I am really looking forward to.

• Like 1

I saw this last week. I quite enjoyed it but felt it was too long for the story it was telling. I also thought it took itself a bit too seriously, particularly compared to the new Captain America film which had some similar themes.

It may just be me but I'm not a fan of how dark the image is throughout the film. I noticed this in Man of Steel too so it must be the directors stylistic choice. A bit more colour wouldn't go amiss.

Saying that I thought Affleck was good as Batman.

• Like 1

I saw this last week. I quite enjoyed it but felt it was too long for the story it was telling. I also thought it took itself a bit too seriously, particularly compared to the new Captain America film which had some similar themes.

It may just be me but I'm not a fan of how dark the image is throughout the film. I noticed this in Man of Steel too so it must be the directors stylistic choice. A bit more colour wouldn't go amiss.

Saying that I thought Affleck was good as Batman.

I myself enjoy the dark gritty image Zack Snyder portrays. I feel with Batman, most of his "Fighting" is often done in the dark, Marvel tend to be more "Pop corn" colourful flicks IMO.

If you haven't seen it, I recommend Watchmen also, I dare say that is Zacks vision in many of his films. :)

I myself enjoy the dark gritty image Zack Snyder portrays. I feel with Batman, most of his "Fighting" is often done in the dark, Marvel tend to be more "Pop corn" colourful flicks IMO.

If you haven't seen it, I recommend Watchmen also, I dare say that is Zacks vision in many of his films. smile.png

I assumed it was Snyders vision/style. I don't think it helped that I saw it in 3d - I tend to find that the glasses mute a lot of the colour in a 3d film.

I will have to check out Watchmen, it will be on my weekend watch list!

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Colt45 said:

So obviously, I'm late to the party with this one, having just recently watched it... I thought the Bale stuff was dark, but this was dark on another level - from the inside out. Insidiously melancholy....

Not the words I would have chosen to describe it. 

Just watched Justice League, in the hope that this franchise might improve.

Still not great, but the shorter running time meant punchier editing, and the introduction of a much needed dose of humour helped somewhat.

They’ve still got a way to go before competing with The Avengers, but definite signs of improvement.