Video Review - Sancho Panza Eslavo - ER 2014 - Serbia

Ferrero

Hahaha, Palace are looking good with Cabaye in the middle and Bolasie was back in the starting line up so anything could have happened. If it wasn't for the Delaney own goal I would have been on the money.

Although, looks like Arsenal decided to at least try and win this week. Didn't want to shoot at all against the Hammers...

Nice review.

Love the new graphics boys. 21st century almost lmao.gif

Hi All,

Latest review is online!

Has anyone else tried the Sancho Panza Eslavo? Post your thoughts below.

Greg

My thoughts are, after viewing this video review, Rob will be inundated with requests to stock this! Which is funny, especially as there are only two main threads on this cigar (at the time of writing this post)...

http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=123691

http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=123082

To paraphrase a famous cultural saying, if the first and second rules of Fight Club are "you do not talk about Fight Club", then after this video, the first and second rules of FoH may become, "you do not talk about Bushidos and Eslavos!" lmao.gif

A phenomenal cigar... I have had acouple from our split, now will let the remainding 13 do some aging. Love the size, love SP, true to the marca, major home run for me. Would like to buy a cab but right now the split is enough for me :) thanks again to great BOTL helping me and others out

• 2 weeks later...