Greetings from Minneapolis

Liga1069

Good morning,

Taking a moment to re-introduce myself.  Life got in the way and I fell out of forum use, glad to be back and look forward to being a contributing member.

John

Hello all,

Thank you for accepting me into your forum. I am an active member of two other forums; it is odd being the 'new guy' again. Before I posted this I read thru all of the 'start here' threads, as well as many of the 'rules' threads.

My cigar interests started some years ago with wood tip swisher sweets and have evolved to some very tasty Tatuaje, Warped, and Ashton sticks. I am very fortunate to live within 10 minutes of a very nice B&M, the folks there are incredibly knowledgeable and I have enjoyed learning from them. Padron is turning into a new favorite for me, but I have always been a fan of the Liga #9 - yes, there are better cigars, but Liga 9 was the first cigar I tasted that made me realize there is more to smoking than the internet grab-bag sticks I had been smoking.

Just this year I have been introduced to some amazing Cuban cigars, and one of the primary reasons I asked to join this board is so that I can learn, read, and at some point in the future ask a few relevant questions. This being an international board, I look forward to great discussion with eventual friends throughout the world.

Best to you all,

John

Greetings and welcome John!

Plenty to learn here and everyone's happy to help.

You'll find a few locals here as well as others from around the world.

Hi John,

Welcome from your neighbor 45 min. To the west. You'll love the knowledge and comaraderie on this board.

The B& M you're talking about must be S.O.G. ? Or is it the one in MTKA?

• 2 weeks later...