Thoughts and prayers to those in Paris

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is unknown at this time. We all know what why and who. The who part have already claimed it. They own it. It is upon their heads. Turning the other cheek and being apologetic for our western cul

Absolutely sickening attack on innocent people. These terrorists, and all who harbour/assist them, need to be wiped out with extreme prejudice. My thoughts for all those affected.

We can all Google and post a host of truths, half truths and falacies. We should be better than that. Be better than that. FOH is made up of members and cultures from all over the world. Good peop

This event is getting worse by the second. Latest news says over 100 hostages killed, 1 by 1, in the concert hall.

I'm so saddened that this is what the human race is capable of doing to one another.

What is unknown at this time. We all know what why and who. The who part have already claimed it. They own it. It is upon their heads.

Turning the other cheek and being apologetic for our western culture is not solving anything.

We are at the beginning of some of the most horrific times in history and it saddens and scares me.

I was brought up to love and respect all people regardless of color race or creed but I am learning to hate. I am learning to be suspicious.

A piece of me seems to die every time something like this happens.

To all our friends in France. Please be safe and well.

You are correct. It is time to deal with this threat to our WORLDS way of life with same way we are being attacked, with no quarter.

• Like 3

Just a reminder.....this post is about Thoughts and Prayers to those in Paris

Let's keep it on track.

I am not sorry about my posts but I agree with you 100%. I am sorry for the loss of the innocent and their families.

Yes you are quite right Trevor. It is a post about that but you know that this is a very emotional topic.

Many of us feel helpless and afraid and can't see much happening to end this horror.

The truly unfortunate thing is that thoughts and prayers will never solve this problem.

Was it right to inter all Japanese during World War II and the "Yellow Fever?" Many Japanese Americans died fighting for America. This isn't about the time period. History is rife with examples of emotion and hysteria driving irrational reaction. We must be keen to identify the enemy and respond accordingly.

That will be my last post along that line, although I think it is a healthy debate to be had (if done in a respectful manner). My deepest condolences to those who lost your lives tonight, and to their families and friends. Let the lives not be lost in vain.

Was it right to inter all Japanese during World War II and the "Yellow Fever?" Many Japanese Americans died fighting for America. This isn't about the time period. History is rife with examples of emotion and hysteria driving irrational reaction. We must be keen to identify the enemy and respond accordingly.

That will be my last post along that line, although I think it is a healthy debate to be had (if done in a respectful manner). My deepest condolences to those who lost your lives tonight, and to their families and friends. Let the lives not be lost in vain.

You know, I never agreed with that policy during WW2 but it came about because of fear and perhaps a memory of then recent history regarding what the Japanese had done to the Chinese at Nanking. They lopped of more heads than ISIS have to date.

The difference is that the Japanese became our friends and we all moved on in history.

We are currently facing a group of people who have openly stated that they will kill all of us and prevail over this planet.

Please not I said a group of people because I do know that not all who follow a certain religion are of a like mind.

This is the hope that we all must cling to.

And you are right ElPuro it is a discussion we need to have and it does need to be a respectful one.

Nothing is ever advanced through anger.

How about this for now folks; prayers for Paris. Prayers for the families involved. If religion is not your thing, then good thoughts and well wishes. For now, we mourn. We regroup. We can think about the cause after gathering our thoughts. Again, prayers for all involved. Hold your loved ones close. If there's one thing that's certain from this, it's that life is as precious as it is fragile. Take nothing for granted.

• Like 4

My thoughts and prayers to all those affected,France you do not stand alone in this ,the world needs to stand firm and wipe IS of the face of the planet there is no other way

Sad beyond belief. Enough is enough.

After discussing this with a dear friend, a point he has made resonates with me. There are a lot of deranged people out there and sadly for all Muslims, their religion is being used as a vehicle for madmen to carry out these barbaric acts.

I'm not religious but I do not consider any of these terrorists to be Muslims. They are bloodthirsty cowards, the lowest of the low. Simple. I reject their false affiliation to any religion.