Video Review - Ramon Allones Hunters & Frankau Aniversario 225

Ferrero

Nice review as always gents. I suspect you will still get the comments about the music and Ken's feet, but honestly who cares :nyah:

The fact that your reviews are setup like a couple of friends/mates enjoying a cigar (or two) and a few drinks while discussing the nuances of a cigar amongst other conversation is what I find so enjoyable. That is what cigars are all about.

So kick your feet up, crank the tunes, and enjoy another one :cigar:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year fellas!

• Like 1

What a review! I wish I could have gotten my hands on these, but we can't have it all... but we can try! sneaky.gif BTW how can I send some cigars to Ken for a review video? I don't want him to feel left out.

What a review! I wish I could have gotten my hands on these, but we can't have it all... but we can try! sneaky.gif BTW how can I send some cigars to Ken for a review video? I don't want him to feel left out.

very kind. i do feel neglected. thing is, rob would just come along and smoke them!

• Like 2

Excellent cigar. Steep price point. :( Impressed with the whole planning behind this. The vitola, the packaging, the humidors, the exclusive HC release too. Above and beyond the "average" RE release. But that GBP pricing is murder.

• Like 2