Wireless Hygrometer

mcease022

Hi all,

Can you recommend a good wireless hygrometer. I heard oregon scientific are good but very expensive in canada. I was looking at AcuRite Digital Weather Station with Wireless Outdoor Sensor but not sure how accurate it is. Thanks!!

I just purchased the weather station 10. I comes with 3 sensors, but can handle up to 8. I have 2 wineadors and keep 2 in each. I displays all temps and rh on 1 screen without having to scroll. I like it.

Hope this helps!

I have been using the ws-10 for about 8 months and am happy with it. I would like to have something wifi connected but that is significantly more money. I have had one sensor fo bad but otherwise no problems.

• 1 year later...

The wirless tags seem pretty awesome.  I need to read up on it more.  This would be perfect for my wineador, cooler, as well as a large chest freezer we have.   The water sensor would also be handy to monitor the basement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/8/2017 at 6:40 PM, Hamaki said:

Has anyone used a system that would continuously log temp and rH data so that it can be downloaded and reviewed in greater detail? 

I built exactly what you are describing... https://humidro.com/dashboard/. I couldn't find a platform that offered what I wanted with sensors, so I built my own platform and sensors. There is a build post in the humidor section here if you are interested in the system.

Over 10M data points are logged in the database over the last 7 months. Graphs use Google charts, and the database logs sensor data every minute and broadcasts its via wifi. No base stations, no bluetooth, no near-field syncing, just good old wifi.