"KSA" cigars?

I see some people on Instagram with KSA banded cigars in different vitola. KSA for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Was curious to know if they're really Cuban and legit? They don't seem to have any kind of certificate like diplomatic cigars.

Does anyone know?

cTfyWS7.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's actually a wonderful man and a friend of mine. We met in Havana and he has been kind enough to share his cigars with me. We both had some of our cigars rolled by the same roller years ago. PK is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminded me to post some new ones Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These KSA aren't Cuban.

Some of the rollers in the LCDHs in Havana have carbon fibre moulds which I was told were supplied by a Saudi prince so that a cigar could be made to his exact specifications. I saw one of them in the Conmodoro once but Santos wasn't there that day to ask about it.

• Like 3

They are Cuban cigars, rolled by the best rollers from Cuba and the tobacco comes from the top farms in Pinar region. All aged 5 or 10 years and made for one of the biggest cigar aficionado in the world who owns a huge cigar collection.

I know a few gun rollers who had large orders (in the 1000's of sticks) for Saudi Royalty. They (the rollers) were doing it in privateer mode however. This was some 4-5 years ago.

...I have no idea if this is relevant biggrin.png

• Like 1

They are cuban. Held by LCDH in riyad close to the palace, for the royal family members only. Sometimes they get some spare ones, that go directly to valued customer of that LCDH..

I would love to get my hands on one, but then again, won't happen:)

He's actually a wonderful man and a friend of mine. We met in Havana and he has been kind enough to share his cigars with me. We both had some of our cigars rolled by the same roller years ago. PK is Prince Khaled. KSA is Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. He is extremely generous and humble.

and yes they are all very fine high quality Havanas.

They sure look nice in that bundle.

Educated guess...are they Robusto-sized cigars (50 ring gauge x 124mm or 4.9 inches in length)?

Good to know, thanks guys!

• 1 month later...

I would love to try those out.. Is there any way possible to order those from any where?

Short of marrying one of the King's daughters, I'd say no...

He's actually a wonderful man and a friend of mine. We met in Havana and he has been kind enough to share his cigars with me. We both had some of our cigars rolled by the same roller years ago. PK is Prince Khaled. KSA is Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. He is extremely generous and humble.

786cf45b8863a8fb88eb575651aa177c.jpg

48f571b0cb02cdc41047d1614143cb6e.jpg

and yes they are all very fine high quality Havanas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can only personally confirm the statements above.

Great and generous person, best rollers and 100% the best Habanos.

• Like 3