Favorite box for under $100?

Burks

I've had a few CC here and there. Bolivar PC, RG Perla, and Partagas Super Partagas. I've enjoyed every single one of them. My budget is not a huge one, as I do enjoy quite a few NC as well.

I know for under $100 (give or take $25) that the smokes will be short, and I'm fine with that. My time is limited so under 1 hour is perfect, plus it means I can enjoy my favorites even during the dead of winter in Ohio.

So what's your choice for under $100 or around there? I'd like to order my first box within the next week or so. If I don't like it, not hard to get rid of and break even.

Thanks everyone!

spend a little more and try the Upmann corona major.

very nice this year,will age well.

Mille fleur from ryj and partagas

hoyo coronation tubos

El Principe

• Like 4

PL panetelas or PL montecarlos both really good bang for your buck in my opinion

Yes, absolutely.

RyJ MF

RyJ Coronitas en Cedro

HdM Le Hoyo du Maire

And also remember that there are some great 10-count boxes still available for around $100 including the Punch Punch and Bolivar Royal Coronas tubos

PLP, PLMC, RyJ C en C, RG perlas are all good for under 100. the PLs need age, RyJ is good even fresh as are the perlas. great bang for the buck cigars

Always under $100 are HU Majestics and PL Panetelas, RyJ Mille Fleurs and ERDM Demi Tasse.

At or near $100 are RG Perlas, PL Montecarlos, Boli Tubos #3, and RyJ Coronitas en Cedro.

I used to smoke quite a bit of the <$100 Partagas models (Super Partagas, Aristocrats, Mille Fleur, Habaneros, Petit Coronas Especiales) but I personally noticed a serious decline in their quality over the last decade, so I can't personally recommend them.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Take a look at the Vegueros.  A newish range, sold in cardboard 4-packs or tin boxes of 16, they are medium strength and can be found around the $100 mark.

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 9:56 PM, NSXCIGAR said:

Always under $100 are HU Majestics and PL Panetelas, RyJ Mille Fleurs and ERDM Demi Tasse.

At or near $100 are RG Perlas, PL Montecarlos, Boli Tubos #3, and RyJ Coronitas en Cedro.

I used to smoke quite a bit of the <$100 Partagas models (Super Partagas, Aristocrats, Mile Fleur, Habaneros, Petit Coronas Especiales) but I personally noticed a serious decline in their quality over the last decade, so I can't personally recommend them.

Agree with NSX, especially on the Majestics and PLP's. 

Quintero Favoritos for sure. They have great construction for being short filler, IMHO. In addition, a solid Cuban tobacco profile that keeps me satisfied when I just want a cheap smoke. Plus when you hand them to friends on the golf course or something they can taste the different profile and know its something delicious. Absolutely stunning for less than $3.50 USD per stick.