Bahrain LCDH ?

I'll update it myself,  the main Humidor inside the airport decent size of a walk-in, not to much of a selection besides some of the standard supply. There was some old stuff there along with new, a few boxes of H upmann Royal Robusto dating back to 2014. They were out of the UAE regional, but did have some Libano regionals. The women who seemed to be in charge at least seemed to know what she was doing and was very helpful. allowed me to open boxes. Cigars were in good condition.   

• Like 3

I was in Bahrain a few months ago but not near the airport. There is a decent shop at the end of American Alley. The owner is pretty helpful. Limited stock. Mostly Cohiba, R&J, Montecristo, and some Partagas.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, sonarman81 said:

I was in Bahrain a few months ago but not near the airport. There is a decent shop at the end of American Alley. The owner is pretty helpful. Limited stock. Mostly Cohiba, R&J, Montecristo, and some Partagas.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

I think it's called Tobacco road. I walked past it a few times. In the bottom of the mega mart? I looked in the window and seen a small amount of stock.  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm at the airport waiting for my flight to leave Bahrain. I've been here tow weeks and enjoyed the hospitality of the Bahrainis. Certainly not like other middle eastern nationalities. I had the pleasure of meeting up with /profile/5285-almudawi/" rel="">@almudawi and we had a few good smoke sessions.

Shopping wise, there's not much exciting around here. A few places sell cigars;

LCDH - Seef Mall - Basic selection. Nothing too exciting. They had two old boxes of hoyos, nothing spectacular. Prices aren't exactly great compared to international prices else where.

The Burlington Club - Ritz Carlton - Great smoking lounge. Sell a few cigars, mainly romeos, cohiba and partagas, did not inquire on price. Highly recommend to just go there. You don't have to be a guest. You can walk in and sit and smoke your own. No worries. Indoor section and a few seats outside. I didn't like the ventilation (or lack of) inside so i sat outside the few times i visited.

10a974ef57a7de6f0407c7b6f5f15b32.jpg

The Domain Hotel - Another excellent lounge. Chilled out, all indoors. Has very high ceilings so ventilation isn't much of an issue. Have some nice big cabinet humidors. Pretty much empty though :lmao:

All in all it's a very cigar friendly city (country). You can pretty much light up anywhere outdoors, plenty of outdoor places available as well. BYO cigars. I did most of my smoking at the pool area of my hotel while working.
47d4fda7cdf6db6fca4a4b96cccc4726.jpg

The funniest part of the trip however has to go to the "smoking area" of the airport lounge. It's smaller than my shower reminds me of Ayalla getting into my Yaris.

200debb5aed1626041d59ace542a25dd.jpg

• Like 4