I need your help!

MOLD!

I know, I know and I apologise BUT... I'm in need of some photos for a section of the forum that will display some cases of mold. If you have photos then please post your worst experiences below.

FAKES!

The most ludicrous examples of fakes you have seen would be great. Cohiba sliding glass lids come to mind.

All your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I almost posted a picture of genial warts but couldn't go through with it. I know,  not mold,  but....

I'll PM you the name of a doctor friend of mine if it'll help

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Here is some mold from some Partagas Culebras I received from another vendor. Even after sending these pics, the vendor stated that this was plume, that mold was always green. I pressed my case and they refunded this part of my order, but appear to have blacklisted me, I have been unable to sing back onto the page. No way I would have brushed this mold off and smoked them, the mold was in the feet!

Culebras 01.JPG

Culebras 02.JPG

Culebras 03.JPG

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ferrero said:

MOLD!

I know, I know and I apologise BUT... I'm in need of some photos for a section of the forum that will display some cases of mold. If you have photos then please post your worst experiences below.

FAKES!

The most ludicrous examples of fakes you have seen would be great. Cohiba sliding glass lids come to mind.

All your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Ferrero said:

Well, this went to plan.

One must be precise when asking for photos!  :P

Here you go.  I'm sad to say these are mine.  I'm happy to say they were being kept separate from everything else, which I think is ultimately what led to this issue.

Mold 2.jpgMold 1.jpg

b121f00f6c7fe732e667a28c702d881b.jpg

I was given this by someone anonymous in my office as a promotion gift. I dont think theg know it's a flat out fake and since I dont know who it is from, I cant explain it to them either. Oh well, nice little souvenir.

also, the cigar smells rancid.