Cohiba Robustos Supremos Edicion Limitada 2014 (ARG Dic 2014)

11 hours ago, Cubatabaco said:

Fantastic review! This is just one cigar that I can't bring myself to purchase.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thank you kindly. There's no doubt that they are a significant investment, what were they when they came out, $US40-45 a stick ($AU79)?

• Like 1

Thank you kindly. There's no doubt that they are a significant investment, what were they when they came out, $US40-45 a stick ($AU79)?

Just about. Having to sit on them for a prolonged period, I'm sure the investment will pay off. But, with the sticks out now, that are smoking so well, I'd rather invest in them. I still want to try one nonetheless. Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

16 hours ago, hjmclain22 said:

Spot on review JohnS. My sentiments exactly on this one.  The CRS will be napping in my humidor til 2018 at the least. 

Thank you kindly. It's true, you don't want to nap them that long, but experience tells you otherwise with these.

• 5 months later...

Great review.

This is THE cigar I have to try at the moment, as it was watching the Sautter youtube review that really ignited my new found passion for cigars. Almost bought one on Christmas Eve but my wife only gave me a budget of GBP40.00 to spend (the Cohiba RS was going for 42.) I opted for a Boli No.2 (plugged,) and a Davidoff Escurio robusto (currently sitting in my tuppador.)

I have promised myself to buy a few singles for my birthday in February though. Sadly a box is out of the question. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Awesome review John :) Wish I saw this earlier. I smoked my Cohiba Robustos Supremos earlier this year. Your description of the flavor profile is spot on!! 

And they have great investment potential. The cheapest I saw them a year ago was about 300/350 GBP per box. Now they've gone up and will continue to do so.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Luca said:

Awesome review John :) Wish I saw this earlier. I smoked my Cohiba Robustos Supremos earlier this year. Your description of the flavor profile is spot on!! 

And they have great investment potential. The cheapest I saw them a year ago was about 300/350 GBP per box. Now they've gone up and will continue to do so.

Yes, I've noticed they've gone up in price too lately and I'm glad I got my box a few years back. My how time flies, has it really been 9 months since I reviewed this cigar? I'm still inclined to give it another 9 months to see how they are progressing.

• Like 1

Thanks for this review, my brother has a few he wants us to enjoy next weekend. I'm going to set my expectations in line with this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1