Warning, high quality con (fakes) in the market

kinglingcheng

To all my OZ people buying and enjoying cigars  , i just found couple high quality con(fakes) brands and specific models in the common market, i cut it open ,and pretty bad thus.

1) Cohiba Sigole I  , good finish on the cohiba band, triple cap but pretty hard to find the third one ,  smoke really weird like u drinking some excreta full cream coffee but plastic feeling, wraps easily got off after 1/2 

2) Cohiba Robusto 

3) Hoyo De Monterry Petit Robusto 

4) Monticristo Petit Edmundo 

All the high fake cons reminds from HK market asian pacific market , no bs 

regards 

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
To all my OZ people buying and enjoying cigars  , i just found couple high quality con(fakes) brands and specific models in the common market, i cut it open ,and pretty bad thus.

1) Cohiba Sigole I  , good finish on the cohiba band, triple cap but pretty hard to find the third one ,  smoke really weird like u drinking some excreta full cream coffee but plastic feeling, wraps easily got off after 1/2 

2) Cohiba Robusto 

regards 

Yeah 'no bs'.

That's the truth yo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Personally, I think I'm fine. Like many others here at FoH, I get my stock from El Pres. They look Cuban, taste Cuban and smoke Cuban (I mean, in terms of the resistance I get from the draw). Like so many here have said, ultimately, you have to 100% trust your vendor.

Having said this, I can understand how Cuban cigars can be sold in the market as clever fakes. After all, even Charlie Chaplin and Dolly Parton lost lookalike contests!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2016 at 0:59 PM, kinglingcheng said:

2) Cohiba Robusto 

regards 

Where did you get these cigars? Mind to share the website/store name so we can avoid them? :wacko:

On 10/01/2017 at 3:06 PM, JohnS said:

Personally, I think I'm fine. Like many others here at FoH, I get my stock from El Pres. They look Cuban, taste Cuban and smoke Cuban (I mean, in terms of the resistance I get from the draw). Like so many here have said, ultimately, you have to 100% trust your vendor.

Having said this, I can understand how Cuban cigars can be sold in the market as clever fakes. After all, even Charlie Chaplin and Dolly Parton lost lookalike contests!

at least alice cooper came third in an alice cooper lookalike comp.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ken Gargett said:

at least alice cooper came third in an alice cooper lookalike comp.

Ha...come to think of it, it's probably more common for celebrities to lose lookalike competitions than win them.

On 2017-01-28 at 10:53 PM, nathankwok said:

Where did you get these cigars? Mind to share the website/store name so we can avoid them? :wacko:

I would also like to know. I have my own suspicions. 

Pm details please

• 2 months later...
Please PM me as well. 

I am convinced El Presidente is my supplier exclusively but would like to know - Thanks 

He never responded to anything so I wouldn't hold my breath ;)
  • Like 1