Are these fake ?

Waah954

IMHO the font on the wrappers looks sloppy/fat/smeared especially the "n" in Havana and the "u" in Cuba.. that would give me enough pause not to buy them. Of course I typically avoid Cohiba anyway.. ?

2 hours ago, Ethernut said:

IMHO the font on the wrappers looks sloppy/fat/smeared especially the "n" in Havana and the "u" in Cuba.. that would give me enough pause not to buy them. Of course I typically avoid Cohiba anyway.. ?

This is typical for the real ones actually. 

• 4 weeks later...

** In my less than expert humble opine...they look reasonably pretty, wrapper-wise. And I thought that the bands on those Cohibas switched to the Indian head with the hologram smaller head in the band around about 2009 or so. Again, as everybody's suggesting...the verdict will be in the sampling of one and seeing how they grab you, flavor-wise. Some of us have had the unfortunate experience of acquiring fakes, but as they've NOT been acquired on Havana streets by young "vendors" - "Psst - hey amigo! You wanna buy some cigars? Muy cheap, bueno cheap. Cheap! Cheap" and getting those question marks in your hands...at least you probably have actual tobacco in your hands, and not rolled up newspaper under a cigar leaf packed with human hair and animal hair, feces and dirt, etc."  So, hopefully, you shouldn't be endangering your health by trying one.  We will wait for further verdict...

• 2 weeks later...