New Shipment In

Mattb82

Before I found this site I put my second large order in with one of the very big names out there in cigars. Absolutely no reason to believe these are anything but perfect as they always have the code still attached that matches, boxes look spot on, cigars look spot on and they taste great. Purchased a few aged selections that come from Cubacigar Benelux which I have never seen before(I'm brand new to Cubans so I wouldn't have) that include bands and a little certification letter. Really just wanted to post some pics to verify what I already truly think are all 100% spot on. The last order was perfect as well and I can't imagine they would jeopardize their name but still being brand new and having dropped some $$ just wanted some feedback. What I have seen on this site is a great community and great host so while I'm happy with these purchases I will be buying from FOH exclusively. The last pick goes with the last set of Monty 2 Thanks for any feed back gents, can literally almost smell the creme coming from the 2011 Epi,looks like the pics didn't post in order, I apologize but it still gives good visuals image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegy in the future. These are a few of the boxes, only thing that threw me was in one box of Monty 2 which is the last set a couple sticks were slightly lighter.  Really appreciate any feedback gents

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Didi is 100% legit. Nothing to worry about. I don't see any issues in the pics either - the Monte 2 may have been replaced due to damage or mold by the distributor or retailer. Good retailers in Germany do that all the time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...