Beijing, Chiang Mai and Bangkok

I'll be celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary with my beautiful soulmate on our first epic vacation without our kids since we married. We'll be spending 5 or 6 days in all three cities; Beijing, China will be our first stop, then off to Chiang Mai, Thailand, followed by Bangkok, Thailand, and then a couple of days back in Beijing before we return. Eating and site seeing will be aplenty, and I have many sites already picked out, though I welcome suggestions. 

Can anyone recommend any cigar friendly places to enjoy a cigar and cocktail in any of these places? Are any of these places even tolerant of cigar smoking? Will I be shunned or arrested if I spark up in public?

I may take a look in a cigar shop or two while I'm over there, but I've read there are few that are worth chasing down unless you happen to be in the area. What are your thoughts on this? Can you recommend any?

Thanks.

On 9/20/2016 at 10:18 PM, garbandz said:

Bangkok....Whisgars..........top shelf Scotch,good smokes.

Nice! Cigar friendly atmosphere, and I happen to love scotch, so this is on my list for sure. Thank you @garbandz

I found this online:

http://www.echinacities.com/Beijing/city-guide/Celebrate-with-Cubans-Beijings-Best-Pipe-and-Cigar-Shops

I don't know how old it is, but they list 3 places for cigars smoking in Beijing:

1) Cigar Ambassador

2) Bottle, Boot & Cigar (BBC)

3) Cigar Leisure Bar 

Anyone have any knowledge of these places?

• 3 weeks later...

I can second whisgars, they had an excellent choice of single malts while I was there at the start of the year, cigar choice was limited to a small selection of non-Cubans though. 

The lcdh in Bangkok is also excellent although rather pricey!