Edit Function and Double Posts

Sean3

Well, it seems that when I use the edit function, it ends up double posting.  If memory serves, when I used the edit function previously, there would be an edit button to click when I finished making changes.  Now there is just the regular save button which evidently is just posting the changed post, in addition to the original post.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Or am I just living up to my luddite pedigree?  Also, I've been using the hide function to get rid of the double post, is this sufficient or is there an actual delete post option I've missed?  Any help is appreciated.  Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't notice this, but to add - there seem indeed some changes having been done to the editor a few weeks ago. Perhaps this is linked with the issues @Sean3 is reporting, depending on browser in use? Some formatting options are missing now (e.g. font, subscript/superscript, indenting paragraphs, etc.) and in particular the undo-redo function disappeared at some point. And - but that has been so from the start - why does the change/edit-functionality offer less formatting options than the original editor?