The Aristocrat Wait begins :)

Drpete

Just placed my order with Bob for an MXT. Really nice guy and great experience so far. Just time to sit and wait (the hard part). Can we get a few posts of MXT's that people here have. Would like to see what can fit it and maybe what some look like from the outside.

As usual, thanks for everything

• 3 months later...

Good choice Sir!  I purchased the Aristocrat Plus last January and I am almost out of room.  I would be interested to see photos of the MTX as well as I am currently considering an upgrade.  

Hey DrPete,  I just gave Bob my order for a MXT 19.5 THC 3674

I can't wait!  Ordered it with the Black Walnut as to match some of the other furniture in my house.  I am so excited for this unit to be in place.

please keep us all posted on the progress of your new unit and photos as it arrives.  The reviews of his work is 5*plus.  I haven't heard a bad word and dealing with Bob on the phone is more than a pleasure.  

Wait a minute, didn't your unit arrive already?  I thought this takes about 8 weeks

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Drpete,

Whats going on with your unit?  I've been waiting patiently to see some arrival pics of your new Humidor.  I just ordered mine two weeks ago and I'm already twitching in anticipation for delivery.  Hoping to see some other Aristocrats being un boxed and filled as I wait.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2017 at 9:40 PM, Chefalan86 said:

Hey Drpete,

Whats going on with your unit?  I've been waiting patiently to see some arrival pics of your new Humidor.  I just ordered mine two weeks ago and I'm already twitching in anticipation for delivery.  Hoping to see some other Aristocrats being un boxed and filled as I wait.

This arrived yesterday.  M Plus 25D

IMG_20170303_130443.jpgIMG_20170303_130523.jpg

• Like 2

Wow, that's a beauty!  Is it Black Walnut?  I can't wait to have mine in place.  What was the actual amount of time that it took to arrive?  I ordered mine on Feb 10th and hoping that it will show up first week of April.  Enjoy it!  Going to look even sexier as it fills up.

• Like 1

I've had the worst time trying to reply to this thread...finally had to boot up the mac and post from a real computer, as my phone wouldn't let me type any text.

To answer your questions.  Yes, it is black walnut.  I ordered on Jan 13 and it shipped March 1.  Bob quoted me 6-8 weeks for production, and he was spot on at 6 weeks.

That's great!  If he finished in six weeks I would be really happy.  I can't wait to get it. Your piece is beautiful. I ordered a Black walnut to go with a bunch of other furniture. I will have to post pics when it walks through the door. Good luck with your addition. Enjoy it!

• Like 1

On 3/4/2017 at 10:53 AM, Chefalan86 said:

Wow, that's a beauty!  Is it Black Walnut?  I can't wait to have mine in place.  What was the actual amount of time that it took to arrive?  I ordered mine on Feb 10th and hoping that it will show up first week of April.  Enjoy it!  Going to look even sexier as it fills up.

17 hours ago, Chefalan86 said:

That's great!  If he finished in six weeks I would be really happy.  I can't wait to get it. Your piece is beautiful. I ordered a Black walnut to go with a bunch of other furniture. I will have to post pics when it walks through the door. Good luck with your addition. Enjoy it!

He seems to be running on schedule.

More cabinet fun...

IMG_20170305_152853.jpg

• Like 2

I have an Avallo DDD Shorty on order with Matt. I too am looking forward to delivery. It seems Bob and Aristocrat get a lot of love around here. But I hear Matt does great work as well. I was torn between the two, but ended up going with Matt and Avallo because of the Accumonitor system. And because I'm a hopeless contrarian deep down. Lol. Anyway, I hope it turns out as nice looking as the Aristocrat pictured!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 2