Which of these will do the job?

jwr0201

I'm looking to get a C&C box of tasty little sticks to keep me out of the sleeping boxes.  Criteria is relatively small for about a half hour or so smoke, good flavor and decent draw.  Narrowed choice to one of these;

RyJ Coronitas en Cedro, PL Panetelas,  Party Habaneros, Party Aristocrats, Fonseca Delicias.  

I've read some negatives on them all as well as good things.  Opinions?

I'm with John on this one. Enjoying the last of a box of PL Panetelas now. Most have been quite good with only a couple being less than enjoyable. More on the way!

• Like 1

My vote is for the PL Panatelas too.   You can definitely tell it's from the PL family.

I like most RyJ but not the Coronitas en Cedro.   I has none of the typical RyJ sweetness.  I find them very dry tasting and very woody.   The Regalias de Londres might suit you better.

I don't have experience with the others you mention.

Agree with the others...PLPs all the way.  Could be the best short filler cigar in the world.  Other than one or two little pieces towards the end, I don't tend to get tobacco in my mouth from short fillers.  I guess I don't mind that much as I'm a Neanderthal who uses smokeless tobacco daily.  My #2 pick would be the Party Aristocrats, but I'd choose PLP even if the price was the same (the Party costs ~20% more).  Unless you don't like the PL caramel profile, I'd take it over any of the others you listed regardless of price.

I know short filler cigars are supposed to be the definition of inconsistency, but my PLP from two different boxes, plus three different retail purchases, have all been the same great experience.