El Rey Del Mundo Tainos: ECA MAY 02

Philc2001

22 hours ago, Philc2001 said:

That puts it a notch above the Lusitanias I had a few months ago, which ironically was from the same year with the same factory code (coincidence? I think not!). 

If I could find Tainos bearing this box code,

ECA was the code for the Upmann (José Marti) factory. I have had plenty of fabulous Upmann's with this code and year (pc, super coronas, grand coronas) and two great boxes of Partagas coronas. One could think that a La Corona code would be preferable for a 2002 Tainos or a Partagas code for anything Partagas in 2002, but, yes, I believe ECA 2002 was a great box code for almost anything…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Smallclub said:

ECA was the code for the Upmann (José Marti) factory. I have had plenty of fabulous Upmann's with this code and year (pc, super coronas, grand coronas) and two great boxes of Partagas coronas. One could think that a La Corona code would be preferable for a 2002 Tainos or a Partagas code for anything Partagas in 2002, but, yes, I believe ECA 2002 was a great box code for almost anything…

I have some Partagas Coronas purchased from the Dunhill shop in London in 2014 that were ECA '02. Looking forward to them even  more now! :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...