2017 Deletions.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Allow me to interpret, seems to be some confusion.   Boli Tubos 1--Gone Boli Corona Gigantes--Gone CCE--5 by 5 Cardboard Packs Gone Siglo 5-- 5 by 5 Cardboard Packs Gone HUPC-Gone HDM D

I take one out of each box to test 

Yeah, something like a micro robusto that costs the price of a churchill, or a ridiculous 60 rg monster half covered with gaudy bands… I rejoice in advance    

Just now, Fuzz said:

It will make the blind tasting comp a helluva lot easier.

I'd still loose :D

• Like 1

This is a travesty! It's a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham!

Seriously. This sucks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Akela3rd said:

Two purchases already made this year - du Prince and HUPC, wow.

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

Haha. Similar boat for me. Ive purchased the BCGs and HUPCs this year. I enjoyed a spectacular du Prince this weekend though. Damn shame. 

I joined this site and started smoking CCs a little over two years ago, so I'm relatively new to this compared to many members here.

This is the first deletion list that has hit me hard. The BCG, the HUPC, and the du Prince are all currently in my rotation as they have been fantastic. I was looking forward to seeing how these developed over the next few years and picking up more boxes once mine ran low. I was even thinking yesterday that my next box should be the Bolivar #1 tubos.

This sucks :tantrum:

I don't even know if I want to stock up now, or just try to find another cigar I like (that will eventually be discontinued)

• Like 4

Guest robitowitz

I've only been around a short while and this has hit me hard. Makes we wish I had picked up those du Prince when they came up on 24:24

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Don't blame HSA... blame the consumers buying all the 10 count boxes of double banded sticks, and every 50+ RG stick hitting the shelves... continuously stating, "I hate the size and stupid prices, but I need to get several just to try." (just because they are new and have a different name and numbered box)...

Petit robustos are the new PC... and quadruple robustos are the new Coronas

we can sit here and watch our beloved vitolas die out and fatten up, or we can be proactiv about it. We need to infiltrate other forums, boards and B&M and start changing current trend. With comments like ''I don't understand why would you put something that resembles big phalus in your mouth? I like smaller ring gauges much bether.'' :)

• Like 3

If sales are low then you can see the thinking behind it. But the BCG and du prince have been stand out cigars recently. Surely someone at HSA must have noticed the quality of what is being produced? 

It is a shame that these great cigars are not being sold and the masses seem to want baseball bat sized sticks. Ahh well, time to stock up now. I'm regretting not buying the BCG in the 24:24 earlier this week now 

This is the first time in my life I see so much love for the Hoyo du Prince. I simply never had a good one. In France it's hard to find it outside major cities. It gets terrible reviews year after year in the french "cigar press" (reduced today to one magazine). I have yet to meet a cigar lover who keeps it in his rotation…

I'm starting to think that PCC gets the cream of the du Prince's production. If not, well… I guess we're encountering a psychological phenomenon :ph34r:

• Like 4