2017 Deletions.

5 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

As for the Libertador, it's a LCDH release, and no LCDH release since 2009 has been discontinued--a smart move by HSA, particularly since the quality of the LCDHs is typically very good. The vitola (Sublimes) is one HSA loves to make these days. Not that HSA wouldn't do it, but after keeping these LCDHs alive now for 8 years there would be some serious uproar over cutting any of them now as many have earned a loyal following (RAS and HURR come to mind).

I very much enjoy the RAS and HURR, although I wish the ring gauge on the HURR were 50 rather than 52.  The price is reasonable, quality is consistently good and I would be among the disappointed if Habanos put these vitolas on the chopping block.

As for the Libertador, I've wanted to try it since I am a big fan of the Bolivar flavor profile.  The higher price (roughly $16 to $19 per stick depending on vendor) and larger ring gauge, however, have been deterrents.  That being said, I will likely (at some point) purchase a single just to satisfy my curiosity.         

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Allow me to interpret, seems to be some confusion.   Boli Tubos 1--Gone Boli Corona Gigantes--Gone CCE--5 by 5 Cardboard Packs Gone Siglo 5-- 5 by 5 Cardboard Packs Gone HUPC-Gone HDM D

I take one out of each box to test 

Yeah, something like a micro robusto that costs the price of a churchill, or a ridiculous 60 rg monster half covered with gaudy bands… I rejoice in advance    

I just can't give in to the LE/RE hype and super premium pricing. I've bought some sparingly through the years, but always found regular production cigars as good or better, sans the premium pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Philc2001 said:

I just can't give in to the LE/RE hype and super premium pricing. I've bought some sparingly through the years, but always found regular production cigars as good or better, sans the premium pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. I got some punch itialian regionals a while back that were well worth the price. Several of the regionals I've had turned out to be busts for the price. 

Better luck with the LEs, but the prices can still just be toooo insane.