Been seeing this of late

OZCUBAN

Hi all 

been getting this messsage site come up lately not all the time though seems decidedly dodgy just wondering if it's legitimate I have just been shutting down the page reset the browser which is Safari on an iPad 

thanks in advance for any feedback 

cheers Steve 

IMG_0301.PNG

Needless to say I havnt filled anything in etc etc I trust not much nowadays especially on the net :D

Thanks Jason I am just very suspicious about what I see on the web lol

thanks mate you put my mind at ease 

cheers Steve 

3 hours ago, refresh said:

I've spoken with our host and Sitelock is legit as a malware prevention service we connected to the site on Friday, so have some peace of mind.

However it shouldn't be interacting at a user level, so they're investigating and hopefully preventing the captcha from blocking access to the site. 

Did this captcha code display on any specific site section, e.g when accessing the Humidor rather than the Forum?

No mate it was the general forum page is always open on my I pad so it was just when I refreshed the page to start browsing 

Thanks for addressing this. 

I've been seeing it for a few weeks now. All areas of the site. Only on iphone and ipad. Never from my desktop. Also noticed when I move geo regions, like traveling to work or farther, it gets triggered. As well as going from wifi to cellular networks seemed to trigger it. 

13 hours ago, westg said:

all good mate ..that just gives Rob access to all your bank codes on your computer :D  .....next you have someone from Telstra ringing you :P

Rob already has those :D