Hello from NorCal!

Guest robertsccr5

Guest robertsccr5

Hello all,

I'm Rob from Northern Cali. Been smoking for 5 years. Mostly Tatuaje. I've been wanting to get into CCs more and FOH was pointed out to me as being a great place to start. 

I've been browsing the forums and see some familiar names. Happy to be here. 

Rob

Guest robertsccr5
Joined recently myself. I grew up in the Bay Area, but lived in the Central Valley most of my adult life. Nice to see other California folk!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome! What are you smoking other than CCs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Mostly Fuente Hemingways and don Carlos , San Lotano maduro, Carlos torano exodus 1959, padron 1964's naturals and maduro. Lately I've been pressed for time so i have a couple tins of the davidoff Nicaragua primeros that have been getting some good short burn times. Very tasty for the little smokes that they are. 

The one cc I've had was pretty awesome so I can't wait to burn through some of the other singles I have. Just need some better weather!

how about you? 

• Like 1

Hello all,

I'm Rob from Northern Cali. Been smoking for 5 years. Mostly Tatuaje. I've been wanting to get into CCs more and FOH was pointed out to me as being a great place to start. 

I've been browsing the forums and see some familiar names. Happy to be here. 

Rob

Hey Rob,
Welcome. This is a great place to be if you have a passionate interest in CC's. Check out the 24:24 weekly deals. Really fantastic stuff. Where you from in NorCal? I used to live in the South Bay Area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest robertsccr5
Mostly Fuente Hemingways and don Carlos , San Lotano maduro, Carlos torano exodus 1959, padron 1964's naturals and maduro. Lately I've been pressed for time so i have a couple tins of the davidoff Nicaragua primeros that have been getting some good short burn times. Very tasty for the little smokes that they are. 

The one cc I've had was pretty awesome so I can't wait to burn through some of the other singles I have. Just need some better weather!

how about you? 

Nice selection there. I started out with a lot of Fuente stuff but stopped when they were pulled from auction sites. Now I smoke all kinds of stuff and have a lot of various singles, but I mainly smoke/buy boxes of Tatuaje and a couple drew estate lines, Liga privada and herrera esteli.

Guest robertsccr5

Hey Rob,
Welcome. This is a great place to be if you have a passionate interest in CC's. Check out the 24:24 weekly deals. Really fantastic stuff. Where you from in NorCal? I used to live in the South Bay Area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the warm welcome!
The couple 24:24 deals I've seen look amazing. I wanted to wait and browse a while before making a purchase but I don't think I'll hold out much longer.

I'm from Dublin and work in Mountain View. I take it you're no longer in the area?

Welcome. I live in the Bay Area (Fremont) as well. Many of the Tatuaje lines are great. I still smoke a lot of them. Been smoking a lot of L'Atelier La Missions lately as well. Herrera Estelis I like too. Even though I enjoy Cubans a lot, I still smoke more Non-Cubans. There are great Cuban cigars, and great Nicaraguan/Dominican/Honduran cigars, and I love having the variety of options.

Guest robertsccr5
Welcome. I live in the Bay Area (Fremont) as well. Many of the Tatuaje lines are great. I still smoke a lot of them. Been smoking a lot of L'Atelier La Missions lately as well. Herrera Estelis I like too. Even though I enjoy Cubans a lot, I still smoke more Non-Cubans. There are great Cuban cigars, and great Nicaraguan/Dominican/Honduran cigars, and I love having the variety of options.

Not too far from me at all. I live in CV now. I've only had one La Mission and really liked it, just haven't picked up any more yet and I probably won't just because I want to start smoking more Cubans.

• 1 month later...