2017 Fat Bastard Weight in Thread for March

Hello guys

So I am sure you have all been working hard this past month to shift those unwanted Kilos/Pounds so this is the official weight in Thread :D

Don't panic it is not until the first weekend of March but this will be where you will put up your first results .

Once I have received all the results I will post up how everyone is travelling and remember even a little loss is a massive win

Don't forget the person with the biggest loss on the First weekend on May will WIN a Hand Picked Box of cigars chosen by Rob..... an amazing incentive :2thumbs:

Chat soon

Lisa

• Like 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know we don't have to post images but it helps to keep me focussed. I'm down to 96.4 kgs today, a 7 kg loss (or 15.5 lbs). I'm halfway there as I'm hoping to get down below 90 kgs. 

...you have to weigh your whole body 

That's the whole thing, right?   When I started the FB challenge I decided to walk.  Never liked a gym.  Rarely have any predictable time to go.  HATE getting up at 0400 to "work out".  But around wor

I'll be out of town this weekend so got it over with today. Been sick the last week or so so haven't been able to work out. The dehydration might be bringing that # down anyways... We'll see next month if it's real or not. 

1488327743206471257583.jpg

1 hour ago, hedgeybaby said:

Am I correct in thinking that final weigh in is the end of April? If so, I have failed miserably as I have put on weight.

Nope.   Beginning of May.   :rotfl:

You still got time...!

Hang in there Brother!!!

• Like 1

Am I correct in thinking that final weigh in is the end of April? If so, I have failed miserably as I have put on weight.

Muscle weighs more than fat!  :lookaround:

• Like 1

This is just a progressive weigh in. Final one is a few months away. 

Get going you fat bastard :D

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, BuzzArd said:

@El Presidente, just a report of current weight is enough at this point, correct?   Think I read that in the initial thread....   Pictures at the final weigh in?

Correct. just a text update. no photo required. 

4 minutes ago, TheBaron said:

93.1kg for me. Down slightly but not nearly enough. If only grog was carb free!

I can't lose weight if drinking......no matter how hard I try to challenge that theory. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

I can't lose weight if drinking......no matter how hard I try to challenge that theory. 

Same here.

Lots of people say it's not necessary to be radical. Yeah, sure you genious, I LOVE go out and have sparkling water.

• Like 1