2017 Fat Bastard Weight in Thread for March

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know we don't have to post images but it helps to keep me focussed. I'm down to 96.4 kgs today, a 7 kg loss (or 15.5 lbs). I'm halfway there as I'm hoping to get down below 90 kgs. 

...you have to weigh your whole body 

That's the whole thing, right?   When I started the FB challenge I decided to walk.  Never liked a gym.  Rarely have any predictable time to go.  HATE getting up at 0400 to "work out".  But around wor

Weighed in 88 KGS

I have been working out 4-5 hard gym sessions per week

reduced food portions

no night time snacks

Have definately noticed a difference, feeling much stronger, getting a bounce back into my step, only manage to reduce 2.5 kgs though!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JC67 said:

Have definately noticed a difference, feeling much stronger, getting a bounce back into my step,

That's the whole thing, right?   When I started the FB challenge I decided to walk.  Never liked a gym.  Rarely have any predictable time to go.  HATE getting up at 0400 to "work out".  But around work between cases I have lots of time...  1/2 mile walks at the beginning required sitting and stretching my back several times because it was just so painful....   Now after a month steady I can knock off a 5 mile power walk in 75 minutes.  Not breaking records, but I'm way better off already.  

And occasionally a Cohiba Short falls into my shirt pocket and spontaneously combusts at some point along the route...

?

• Like 3

I'm down to 76.8kg, that five-two diet seems to be doing the job. It is tough to stay off the beer and wine though. Might have to have a "treat day" today. 

Down 16.6 lbs, let's round it off it 17 I'm very proud of myself, the most I have ever lost was 19 Lbs in 3 months....here's the pic for proof, sorry about the dragon claws

a1a5e06dc8acfb1f77cd7dfba91df55f.jpg

• Like 2

I didn't get a picture of my weekly weigh-in this morning, but I was 188# (85.5 kg) for a loss of 15.7# since the start of the contest, but I hit the 50# milestone since December 1st.  I have a goal to lose 18# more by May 1st. 

• Like 1