BHK-53 featuring Yamazaki special edition 2015

It is a real 2010 Behike 52, and I think my buddy might have had too much of the Yamazaki before he posted the picture, also, what did you do to the cigar? You really looked like you destroyed it! DK gave mjhpercussioninc the cigar, and I'm sure it came out looking perfect out of the box, it's just what happened after that. Did you have it in your pocket? Now, please describe the tasting. I love the Behike 52, let's hear if you like it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Guest Nekhyludov
On 2/28/2017 at 10:55 AM, TheMonk said:

That looks... not good, mate.

This might be my favorite post on the entire forum ... or maybe anywhere, ever :lol:

Looking forward to hearing how that BHK smokes!

BHK 53? Never heard of it, you sure that's not a 52 with a big gash on it 

Hey Matt! It's actually a 52, unfortunately my father has a nerve issues with his hands and the bag was dropped damaging the cigar. Also since I'm such a newbie to this app I don't think I have the ability to fix the titles but thank you for checking in and any information would be greatly appreciated!

That looks... not good, mate.

hey themonk! Unfortunately yes the cigar was damaged but I can for sure say especially half way through it was still an amazing smoke! I appreciate you checking in and commenting and if you can help a newbie out with fixing titles and post I'd love any help I can get.

In any case, pretty beaten and bruised for sure, your poor BHK 53.

Note* it's actually a 2010 BHK from my good friend DC. Sadly it was dropped because my father has nerve damage but even so, the cigar draws smooth and have a great creamy coffee flavor.

Though I could edit the thread title (as could any other Mod), it would be bloody confusing to future readers when they see the other posts. Chalk it up to over-excitement, fat fingers, intoxication, etc.

• Like 2

It is a real 2010 Behike 52, and I think my buddy might have had too much of the Yamazaki before he posted the picture, also, what did you do to the cigar? You really looked like you destroyed it! DK gave mjhpercussioninc the cigar, and I'm sure it came out looking perfect out of the box, it's just what happened after that. Did you have it in your pocket? Now, please describe the tasting. I love the Behike 52, let's hear if you like it or not.

Thanks for covering for my newbie butt Rich! Yes HUUUUUUGE PROPS to Mr. Dk for his very generous gift. Between him and my new Heffer buddy Rich I have had more then what any newer entry to the Cuban world could ask for. That all being said, the Cigar was a 2010 Aged BHK-52 from Mr. DK, after keeping it in my person humidifier at a mouth watering 68-69 it was ready to smoke. Unfortunately after a neck injury, my father lost feeling in his hands to a point where he drops things in accident and in transit the bag was dropped. Fortunately, my Cigar was the only one injured and I let my father have the perfectly preserved one. I'll let you guys in how it taste in my next comment.
  • Like 1

First off, thank you to DK for this amazing smoke, and thank you Rich for enlightening me to this form and all the wonders I'm just now stepping into. So the cigar, 2010 privately aged BHK-52. First thing I noticed was the aroma of a classic Cuban when I opened the bag. Once I lit it, I found that the draw of the cigar was by far one of the best, and smoothest. The flavor of the cigar first struck my as mild, but as I got about 10% in I found the full coffee flavors with a creamy tone that I can only describe as like a fine cup of Italian espresso. I also noticed the smoke was a pure silver-blue color and the burn was consonant through the entire cigar. Upon inspection of the ash (because that's what I was taught to also evaluate early in my cigar smoking career) I found it very light, perfectly together and I was able to hold it firmly in my finger. Needless to say regardless of the imperfections, the last half was everything I've heard and read about and more. The smooth coffee flavor fully covered my pallet and I really couldn't have asked for a better night spending time with my dad. Words cannot describe how much I enjoy cigar time with good company, and again thank you Rich for allowing a new kid such as my self into this wealth of knowledge and again life long thanks to Mr. DK for giving me and my father far more then the gift of an amazing classic Cuban Cigar and what I hope will be a long friendship.

• Like 3