Punch Vintage Jar Punch Punch (2016 release)

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the review, well done!  Recently picked up the similar Spanish market Serie Sevilla jar but have not sampled the cigars yet.  I have been interested in these Talavera style jars as well.  Nice memento, with some history behind it, and production of the jars appears to support local craftsmen.

I believe Spain has had trouble moving stock in recent years, and for good reason.  While these jar releases are probably just a way to create interest in cigars that have not been selling, it's nice to hear you had a good experience.  Smoke through them and put it on display!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, archosaur said:

Thanks for the review, well done!  Recently picked up the similar Spanish market Serie Sevilla jar but have not sampled the cigars yet.  I have been interested in these Talavera style jars as well.  Nice memento, with some history behind it, and production of the jars appears to support local craftsmen.

I believe Spain has had trouble moving stock in recent years, and for good reason.  While these jar releases are probably just a way to create interest in cigars that have not been selling, it's nice to hear you had a good experience.  Smoke through them and put it on display!

According to my undestanding, this is exactly what happens. Jar are made mostly of slowmoving boxes in the markets, specially in Spain. I have found the Spain Vintage Jars to be particularly good :)

• Like 2