Personal Kryptonite

Southern Comfort.  High School nightmare that lives on 35 years later.

Sounds like my high school Peppermint Schnapps nightmare!! Still living on for me as well. Is still can't drink the stuff. Probably has something to do with the fact that the only thing we had to mix with it was 7UP. Yukk! Still get mouth-sweats thinking about it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Redheads are my kryptonite, but for other reasons!

Something you have tried and tried .... but you just can't get it.  Perhaps something that makes no sense.....but it/they just freak you out every time.    ......your personal kryptonit

Southern Comfort.  High School nightmare that lives on 35 years later.

If I could draw, I would draw a spider riding a pickle while eating mayonnaise covered snakes and twirling power tools over his head, all the while herding roaches and rats down the road to the oyster fest.

Did I miss anyone's kryptonite?  LMAO

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scap99 said:

If I could draw, I would draw a spider riding a pickle while eating mayonnaise covered snakes and twirling power tools over his head, all the while herding roaches and rats down the road to the oyster fest.

Did I miss anyone's kryptonite?  LMAO

It needs to be swigging a cocktail made of rum, gin, Southern Comfort, Jack, port and peppermint schnapps, shaken with beets and runny egg whites - called a Loose Draw.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, SirVantes said:

It needs to be swigging a cocktail made of rum, gin, Southern Comfort, Jack, port and peppermint schnapps, shaken with beets and runny egg whites - called a Loose Draw.

Well, that just got weird....LOL!

Good thing it has 8 legs to carry it all.

• Like 1

Ocean Beaches.  Sand getting everywhere, who-knows-what touching my legs underwater, I truly can't understand the attraction.  Lake beaches I can deal with, but only if they're very clean.

On 3/21/2017 at 2:05 PM, foursite12 said:

The big horsey ones from the southern states or mid-Atlantic can give one pause, that's for sure.  Before you write all oysters off completely, however, try some of the smaller ones, such as kumamotos, from the Pacific NW or sweet malpeques from PEI. No hot sauce, no horseradish or ketchup to make up for bad flavors.  Just their natural saltiness with maybe a touch of shallot/vinegar mignonette. Subtle, slightly briny, fresh and squeaky clean, with no need for any "disinfectant"--although champagne is the classic accompaniment!

Thanks for the tips, I'll be sure to try them when an opportunity comes along.

Heights.  Turn me into jelly.  Went up in the CN tower once.  "Come stand on the glass and look down!"  

Not only no, but HELL no.

Now, I'll fly in a plane all day long, but even looking at pictures of someone standing on a tall building....  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BuzzArd said:

Heights.  Turn me into jelly.  Went up in the CN tower once.  "Come stand on the glass and look down!"  

Now, I'll fly in a plane all day long, but even looking at pictures of someone standing on a tall building....  

I'm guessing you get that dolly zoom effect when looking down from heights?

58d484d040be7_dollyzoom.gif.b9bc352190eee3ff48ab8fecffaf4514.gif

I once did a handstand on the glass floor of the tower viewing level (which gives you a weird perspective on the view straight down) and people were proper freaking out watching me.

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

Blood, blended scotch and pretty much any oyster apparently! Been sick one too many times off the stuff. 

As I get older, increasingly know-it-all whisky/cigar 'gentleman' and f%^kwits who make life too hard for themselves and those around them!

• Like 2

White chocolate. Always tastes synthetic to me. 

Gin. If there was nothing to drink but gin in the house I would drink nothing. That is saying alot. Luckily it never ever happens. 

• Like 1

Blood tests - those freaking massive needles wielded by vicious nurses. I swear every time I get one they go right through the vein and jab me in the elbow bone.