Hello from Pennsylvania

Hill_Street

Hello everyone. I have recently started my journey down the wonderful rabbit hole of premium cigars. Have been smoking many Connecticuts and mixing in a few more powerful sticks. Thought I would join this forum to expand my horizon take in all of the veteran information I can. After some tinkering, I was able to get my humidor fine tuned and am starting to build quite the collection. The weather is starting get friendly in Philly so I'm glad to get outside on the porch with a stick and a drink. I have a trip to Aruba booked soon so I'm excited to sit my rear end on the beach and enjoy some nice smokes.

6D489112-BB92-4848-BBBA-33506DF3CEC3.jpg

On 3/30/2017 at 9:54 AM, Hill_Street said:

Hello everyone. I have recently started my journey down the wonderful rabbit hole of premium cigars. Have been smoking many Connecticuts and mixing in a few more powerful sticks. Thought I would join this forum to expand my horizon take in all of the veteran information I can. After some tinkering, I was able to get my humidor fine tuned and am starting to build quite the collection. The weather is starting get friendly in Philly so I'm glad to get outside on the porch with a stick and a drink. I have a trip to Aruba booked soon so I'm excited to sit my rear end on the beach and enjoy some nice smokes.

For Aruba - Just remember that there are no glass top Cuban cigar boxes.  Best thing to do would bring your own smokes.

21 hours ago, warren516 said:

For Aruba - Just remember that there are no glass top Cuban cigar boxes.  Best thing to do would bring your own smokes.

Isn't there a LCDH shop in Aruba? If so, shop there. 

Welcome! I have actually gone back to enjoying a lot of CT wrapped cigars after years of avoiding them. If you like them, you might find a lot of Cubans to be to your liking as well. For me, the best CT wrapped cigars have a lot of flavor, but are medium at most in terms of body and strength. A lot of Cubans are like that too

• 3 weeks later...