Video Review - Romeo y Julieta Capuleto

Ferrero

3 hours ago, luvdunhill said:

Nice review! Haven't seen that sort of cutter before - seems like it does a good job of leaving lots of shoulder on the cigar, which I like.

if you are referring to mine, a punch (actually on my swiss army knife cigar thingee which they gave us at one of the festival events in havana years ago). i love it.

Nice review!  I thought for a moment about adding "hair status" to the reviews database (we have had some meaningful changes over the years!), but I thought that might be a bridge too far.  Surely. :)

From the department of useless data... If you categorize FOH reviews where each year is a season, this review is Season 10, Episode 4, and the 225th video review posted on YouTube.

• Like 4

if you are referring to mine, a punch (actually on my swiss army knife cigar thingee which they gave us at one of the festival events in havana years ago). i love it.

Very cool - it's definitely unique. I couldn't tell that it was a punch, it must be only raised a millimeter or so if it can fold back into the knife?

7 minutes ago, luvdunhill said:

Very cool - it's definitely unique. I couldn't tell that it was a punch, it must be only raised a millimeter or so if it can fold back into the knife?

correct. but it has three different sized punches/holes. my most treasured cigar accessory.

• Like 1

Gents, great video. Love watching you two. The RyJ Capuleo is such a great blend, and your right I said this to the guys in the lounge, reminds me of the Duke. As you said these just need time. Again great review.
Ajay LCDH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 2017-03-31 at 7:50 AM, Ken Gargett said:

correct. but it has three different sized punches/holes. my most treasured cigar accessory.

Do they still sell these Ken? I remember seeing them long ago.

• Like 1

Great review guys! Would love to know where I can but those folding cigar punch cutters!

I'm a 1/3 into my first Capuleto but I'm calling it now. This is a very very good cigar. No, a great cigar. I'm fairly cynical about any LE, RE, GR. The price point just isn't logical when we know how good some of the regular production is right now.

This is an expensive cigar and as Ken has said: It should be. Great review guys as usual. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy this!

2 hours ago, magste said:

I found myself mostly listening to the background music... emoji16.png Which concert was it Ken?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

from memory, the 78 tour. possibly in cleveland. but also been listening to the hyde park one. i'd have to check.

• Like 1