Hello from a long time cigar smoker!

Hello all! I'm Krish (the Fish) from Columbus, Ohio. I've been smoking cigars for the majority of the last 8-9 years. Recently I've been smoking a lot of petit corona vitolas, but mostly stick to the  longer length slimmer RG cigars, especially lanceros. My go-to smokes are Boli PCs and Monte 4s, and my favorites of what I have are probably the 05 CoLas, Edmundo Dantes 54s, and PL montecarlos (which I need to restock on). The absolute best cigar I've ever had was a Edmundo Dantes 109.

I smoke a fair number of non-cuban cigars as well, and have been recently enjoying beyond my share of Herrera Esteli Lancero and L'Atelier Cote d'Or La Tache. But the majority of what I have is cuban, and when the weather is good enough for me to enjoy some time outdoors, that's generally what I'll reach for.

I am also an avid American whiskey & wine drinker and am a menswear enthusiast. My go-to pour is Blanton's (neat) or Weller 107, and the best pour I've ever had was a 2000 Weller 19 that I've since been chasing. I have been drinking a good number of Super Tuscans and Riojas as of the past year or so, and I recently spent a couple days in Napa and Sonoma checking out wineries that are far from what I can get in Ohio. I've recently gone back to school, so I've shifted from buying and wearing designer clothing and have been wearing more tailored clothing. I skew Italian on suits and shirts and English on shoes and ties.

I live in Columbus with my girlfriend and our 2 dogs. Not a great city as far as cigar smoking goes, but some of our lounges in town are great, and I've become a regular at a few.

That was a long-winded way of saying, I'm a big cigar and whiskey fan with a myriad of other hobbies, and hope to be a member of your community and contribute where and how I can. Thanks for having me!