How could US citizens travel to Cuba

cireonilo

Just go. The airline well sell you your Visa at the airport. OFAC/customs dont ask for any backup like the regulations describe. They simply can't/aren't interested in proving what you did or didn't do while there. Until you get there its just like travelling to any other country. 

• Like 1

No Ofac Paper work. No different than going to Mexico. Fill out your customs form (I made sure to clearly state that I had Cuban Rum AND Cigars) and walk through.

The only difference is that you need a Cuban travel Visa before you get on the plane for the island. Just a little 3x5 sheet of paper with your Passport info on it, you fill it out by hand. They take half on the way in, you cant leave without giving them the other half on the way out. 

La Corona was the only one open for tours when I was there, but that changes. There were a lot of people there during my tour, so I will definitely go again. Hopefully when things are a bit calmer. I also went out to Pinar del Rio and spent a few hours on a farm, that was amazing. Overall the trip was great, I am starting to get serious about planning for my next trip in November. 

On 3/31/2017 at 4:47 PM, Corylax18 said:

La Corona was the only one open for tours when I was there, but that changes. There were a lot of people there during my tour, so I will definitely go again. Hopefully when things are a bit calmer. I also went out to Pinar del Rio and spent a few hours on a farm, that was amazing. Overall the trip was great, I am starting to get serious about planning for my next trip in November. 

In February 2017 it was the Partagas factory.  Overall a poor tour.  No photos allowed, crowded, and rather rushed.  No access to the rolling gallery.  You walk by and look in windows at the rollers.

• 4 weeks later...