# 51 is in the Books

Congratulations! You've been at it twice as long as my wife and I, we will be celebrating our 26th in September. 

Fire up your best cigar and count the blessings you've enjoyed with your partner of 51 years. Cheers!

Thanks everybody.We slugged it out no matter what they threw at us.Belief it or not but today we also spend a lot of time in the hockeyarenas to watch one of our grandkids play eishockey

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, oliverdst said:

6 years here.

I wonder how "different" you were from each other 51 years ago.

Congrats.

Besides being younger not much different now.We never had "yours or mine",it was always "OURS".Both of us worked for everthing we have very hard,never asked anybody else for help.If we screwed up we put our energy together to get out of the mess and not blaming each other.No need ever to go on separate vacations.It always was togetherness.Oh ja,what changed is the haircolor and the weight.

So good to see and hear about real long relationships. I wish the same for myself haha. At the 18th year now :)

congratulation for both if you. Hat raised

My hat is off to you and your wife, as this is indeed a milestone worth celebrating! My wife and I are halfway there.

Congrats Hans 51 wow,only 22 for me and I'd get less for murder ?

Still it's a huge achievement congratulations to you both 

???