Partagas Maduro No. 1 review

Not recommended with the wine pictured, such a smooth smoke from the beginning. I'm getting notes of almost a coffee sensation, and the cherry tone is slight. About 10% in the second third.... any notes or profiles i can keep looking for? Any comments are appreciated! HUGE THANKS TO DK FOR THE SMOKE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I found this cigar to be very one dimensional. Very disappointed .

I'm really interested in what you found that wasn't so great. I'm a younger smoker so I'm trying to get the best understanding of my pallet and what flavor points maybe I missed. I'm sure your taste buds far exceed mine. Thanks!

Damn....and I was looking forward to these arriving in the mail.  Well....sounds like I may just tuck them in the back of the humi and see how they are in 2020.

No, don't do that. It's just my taste and experience. I've had one, not a box. You may find them to be great. I hope to have another and like it, they look fantastic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just smoked one over the weekend. Mine was kind of boring. It just never grew into any complex flavors. Picked it up in Spain last June as a single. I think it was legit but can't say for 100%.

• 3 months later...

I've had a few of these only over the years. One younger one recently. Always enjoy the smoothness! I bought a couple more as singles that have been hanging around for a couple of years now. Expect the same from those.

I like em a lot.

If only I had the space for a box .

B.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk