New Guy in D.C.

Head83

Hello everybody! I'm new to the forum but now new to the hobby. I got introduced to the hobby during my first deployment 11 years ago. Now 6 deployments later, I've really expected my craft. Even took on the VP position of our cigar club last trip. I have limited experience with CCs and just recently began getting more serious. Got a box of Monte 2s and HdM Epi 2s aging in my freshly setup winedor to sit and mature. Also have some random Cohibas and Parta's sitting in there to experiment with.

Been lurking on the site for about 2 months now and ready to get more involved. Look forward to getting to know everyone here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If you get a chance to get up to Frederick, MD on the weekends, let me know and we can meet up for a smoke.  I have a good group of CC smoking guys that you could meet. I led them down the path to smoking cubans

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/7/2017 at 4:25 PM, warren516 said:

If you get a chance to get up to Frederick, MD on the weekends, let me know and we can meet up for a smoke.  I have a good group of CC smoking guys that you could meet. I led them down the path to smoking cubans

By any chance do any of y'all do box splits?  Looking for some potential partners in crime to share the pain with. 

On 5/16/2017 at 6:44 PM, Head83 said:

By any chance do any of y'all do box splits?  Looking for some potential partners in crime to share the pain with. 

We're always up for doing a split. 

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 10:48 AM, Head83 said:

Hello everybody! I'm new to the forum but now new to the hobby. I got introduced to the hobby during my first deployment 11 years ago. Now 6 deployments later, I've really expected my craft. Even took on the VP position of our cigar club last trip. I have limited experience with CCs and just recently began getting more serious. Got a box of Monte 2s and HdM Epi 2s aging in my freshly setup winedor to sit and mature. Also have some random Cohibas and Parta's sitting in there to experiment with.

Been lurking on the site for about 2 months now and ready to get more involved. Look forward to getting to know everyone here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to FOH.  Glad you've joined us.  Thank you for your service to our great country.