Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Foulhook

Cohiba 40 aniversario lol

14 posts in this topic

Saw a guy on boating forum I frequent talking about the prices that his "connection" gets on Siglo VI saying $300! Lol .. I told him if he was getting boxes of 10 maybe but no way they are real if SLB 25. He insisted SLB 25 for $300 ... He later posted pictures of a bunch of his boxes. Quite telling! 

IMG_0434.thumb.JPG.b1bd90fae99f959d8f9111f2134bbfad.JPGIMG_0435.thumb.JPG.e0e367353cb62ff0e1cd0c9b81a094d7.JPG

hahahahahahaha

Part of me hoped he could get a 25 Siglo for $300! If so I'd take a master Case!

1 person likes this

Did you drop the truth bomb on him?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I did. Tried to make him feel better by letting him know this happens a lot. That's a lot of boxes of fakes. Made me a little nauseous when he first posted those pictures thinking how much $ he blew.

amazing how many people get taken by fakes. I always send them a PM and point them to here if they want to be safe! 

Like we needed more evidence lol. He just posted this 

IMG_0458.thumb.JPG.c78db65d05b64a62946ef247614140fd.JPG

LOME??? First time I have seen a 4 letter factory code. Haha, If I was him I would be using pretty much every 4 letter word I know right now. 

LOME was a box code, 2000 for el laguito I believe, just before they changed to the new system.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, Shaunster said:

LOME was a box code, 2000 for el laguito I believe, just before they changed to the new system.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Haha, correct. But, that system ended in 1998, only about 10 years before the Siglos in this particular box were introduced. Maybe its one of the original stamps?  I didn't think about that............. :P

I couldnt see it clearly from the picture, but it also looks like the date code on that box is 05 or 06 which would be another huge red flag. Were getting closer, but still 2 years pre release. The more you look the worse they get!

1 person likes this

I did. Tried to make him feel better by letting him know this happens a lot. That's a lot of boxes of fakes. Made me a little nauseous when he first posted those pictures thinking how much $ he blew.

amazing how many people get taken by fakes. I always send them a PM and point them to here if they want to be safe! 

Yeah, nauseous is a good description. On one hand it feels like you're totally crushing someone by telling the truth, on the other hand you just want the person to just stop what their doing. Forever. For me it's such an impossible situation. Good that the took it well tho. It takes skill to drop a truth bomb in that caliber.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

On 4/4/2017 at 5:43 PM, Nico said:

Yeah, nauseous is a good description. On one hand it feels like you're totally crushing someone by telling the truth, on the other hand you just want the person to just stop what their doing. Forever. For me it's such an impossible situation. Good that the took it well tho. It takes skill to drop a truth bomb in that caliber.

Difficult if it is falling on deaf ears and the deed is done, for sure. It's akin to fighting with my wife; it is often better to just wait a little while and keep my mouth shut, she comes around eventually and we're both better from it.

Here's my hope, if old boy knew it was "a deal" then I am suspicious that dropping the coin was not an issue; that being said, I do hope they are good smokes at the very least and there's a freshly educated CC brother out there.

there is a letter missing from the LOME code.........:o

it should read        "  BLOME "                :whip: